Reviews for He Loved Me Not
Fluttering Phalanges chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
THIS is the type of story i've been searching for! I've yearned for a story like this for a very long time! Thank you! Ur my savior!
kez9373 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
woww wasent expecting that. im loveing the whole older man thing makes my tummy turn my husband is alot older than me and kinda made me smile :)
REDh04x chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow...what a twist. I did not see that coming at all. Well plotted!
Lilchany chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow! Didn't expect that. It was bad enough that he was 23 yrs older than her but the fact that he was also her stepfather was like icing on the cake(insert sarcasm here) Great One shot.
Rosetiger13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
wow, that was so good, and wow the last line blew me away, great story!
deleted0000 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
wow just wow lol that was really good specially the ending
weepingtiger chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Girl, you are so bad with these stories. Keep writing cause your doing the damn thing.
arohalove chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wow. I didn't expect that. I love it...and seriously hopes that he chokes on that beer.
Elphie Thropp chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Oh wow! Nice twist at the end! Its almost like Oedipus...disturbing like that. Great job, keep writing!
my dangerous angel baby chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Oh my lordly! I didn't not see that coming. Great story!~
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I've missed your work, and I'm glad you're still writing. (By the way, congratulations on graduation and good luck in college!) The ending of this story really brought some intense closure. You manage to weave something taboo into something with aestheic qualties. Your forbidden love stories are excellent!-Cindy Moon *)
l'orage d'absinthe chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I didn't expect that ending at all, excellent.I haven't been reviewing your stuff in awhile because I don't read fiction very much anymore, and, to be honest, I forgot this site exsisted for awhile.
TaraC chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I love it..The end had such a great twist!

I like this story because it is more diverse and it's finally something I can relate to. It's hard to come across good cultural, well cultural period, fictions. It's written quite well and pretty original so congragulations!

Shay
SassyLil'Thunderstorm chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
lol that was hot...didnt expect that at all...good job...
mrs. reznor chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
wow, this story is amazing! my mouth dropped open when i read that last sentence! I've added it to my favorites list:) You're a great author!