Reviews for Dirty Fresh
0100010010010001010010 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Again the imagery you use is very impressiev and the command of different vocubulary should be applauded
neath the willows chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
i realy like this one too. whatever happened to people who actualy listen to nature? there aren't many left. it's too hard to hear for most over the electronic buzz.-BoB
hmmmmm chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
oh, i really like this. your style is refreshing and not so common, and i especially like the lines: "to tell us, with a roar/what it means to touch each other". nice job.
Weeba chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Once again, the imagery is stunning and the idea is fabulous. Isn't it a shame that the people who specifically ask for brutal honesty in reviews are the best writers? And the people who actually need the advice get all offended when you give it? That's drawn my attention many times...

Anyway, my only suggestion for this poem would be that you do something with the line "and not to keep my hair nicely trimmed". There's something about it that jars against the imagery of the poem, and so does the line about keeping your heels smooth, but it's different somehow. Perhaps you could change it to "and to let my hair grow long and free", or something of the sort. Put it in the affirmative, not the negative.

Just a suggestion. Excellent poem