Reviews for Remembrance
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS WOW! It's beautiful beyond words.
Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Thank you! Thank you for writing this story. I came on here looking for a story like this, and I am so grateful to have found it. It was wonderful, and it really captured the magic I hope I will experience one day when I marry.
Aranel.Raina chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Aw! That's so cute!

I really really like it. The sentences aren't too long, but they're not too short either. It is extremely well written, and the story is a very touching one.

Good job!
Aranel.Raina chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Aw! That's so cute!

Good job!
Zendol the Ugly chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Cute. I liked it.
Andreea Chandler chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Aw, so sweet. :)

Beautiful story, and your writing is truly excellent. It doesn't sound like you're trying too hard, but it still comes out in a unique, skilled style. You vary your sentence structure and use descriptive but not overdone words. Your grammar and spelling are also impeccable, which I appreciate greatly in a world of sloppy netspeak.

Keep up the good work!
Adorian chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
GO ANN GO! YOU ROCK! Z
precariousbeing13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Oh my gosh! That was awesome! So sweet! I want a love like that!
Liz chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Aw...that was so cute! I loved it! It was really realistic and just so sweet! You need to write lots more!
Sendy chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Oh my goodness... that was just beautiful! It truly was perfect... amazing!
D L Dzioba chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Wow... Just wow. Darling, I love the way you write. Its wonderful, amazing... Beautiful... I'm in awe.