Reviews for next to
EveryNowAndThen chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I'm delighted to see that you're back! You haven't lost any talent. :)
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Lovely. Just lovely
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
wonderful piece here. love the imagery. and accidental rhymes sometimes make the poem even more beautiful.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Shudderings of feelings that capture and entice. I will look forward to reading more of your poetry, but alas no time at the moment.
Raven Oghma chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I love the slashes that seem to denote insecurity in the speaker's voice. The emotion is conveyed effectively, but a few of the rhymes almost sound forced. Sometimes it can be better not to rhyme, too!

Good job, and thank you for reviewing me!

-Raven Oghma
Captain Blunderbuss chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Ahh, been there. (Still there) Very nice. I like how you get your point across, yet keep a mild ambiguity. I haven't decided whether or not I like the word/other/word thingie. I know where you're coming from though. Knowing the basic feeling, yet the indesicion of which. I'd watch it though, on the one that "lust/love/longful"-love and lust are very different things. I think that you may mean to use both of them. Hmm. Very nice though. Just a thought (question), is there a significance to your lack of capitalization? Anyhoo, check some more of my stuff out, and I'll do the same!
youzi chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
it isn't always a must to rhyme. But i appreciated your efforts to. Do keep writing D
Strangerwithnoface chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Interesting take to this piece. I really enojyed it... especailly the / / / part. Take care Vlad