Reviews for How To Take Over The World
ScarletteAI chapter 26 . 12/7/2005
WOW! Thats was nice! Once again you out did yourself with the tones! I really enjoyed it and i cna't wait to read some of your other works !
Rosemarykiss chapter 26 . 12/6/2005
Nice ending, though I thought this story could few more chapters. Still it was a nice ending, will there be a sequal?:)
rainbowskye chapter 26 . 12/6/2005
It's such a nice, happy ending. All the main characters can have sex whenever they want it *laughs* Of course more importantly is that their all happy with the person they love. That's good! I loved reading this story and I look forward to whatever you write next!
BlueDea chapter 26 . 12/5/2005
I've been reading your story and couldn't stop waiting for the next chapter day after day. But now it's over. T-T I was checking today to see if you had update the chapter 26, and I saw "COMPLETE"... I almost cried...Anyways, you did a wonderfull job I love it! D
gthe2 chapter 25 . 12/5/2005
Still reading, but awesome so far! Love the characters and the plot. Keep up the awesome work. Can't wait to see more!
Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki chapter 25 . 11/30/2005
you and aliens... (shakes head) ...lol!_ fun outtakes! and fun story! WHE! I'm so glad that Ethan's okay! XD well, g2g! once again, i need my sleep! lol
Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki chapter 23 . 11/30/2005
o.0! hahahahaha! that outtake is so funny! sorry, but i thought it was hilarious! well, i'll be reading more now! WHEE! _
rainbowskye chapter 25 . 11/28/2005
Just because I write a lot of yuri doesn't mean that it's any good! *laughs* But it makes me happy that you would respect my opinion so much! *happy smiles*

Well! It's so good that Ethan is okay! Something is always happening with these boys, not that it's a bad thing! It's very good actually. I like how they can do something nice, and there are the exams which are relatively normal compared to most of the other story points (being that they are supernatural). It's a nice contrast.

And I have to giggle at the out-take. Ethan being abducted by aliens! Hehe, so funny!
Rosemarykiss chapter 25 . 11/28/2005
Nice to see that you updated, can't wait to see the next chapter. This is so muh fun:)
Rosemarykiss chapter 24 . 11/21/2005
Cute outtake, I always knew the aliens lived in Seattle;-)
rainbowskye chapter 24 . 11/21/2005
Kinky!Anybody is bound to be fun *grins* The f/f love was a great addition, makes it more well rounded, plus it's nice to see it all well written and, well, good!

I was so worried for Ethan, I still am. I hope he teleported somewhere he isn't likely to be killed. (By the way, worried!Andy is cute. Hell, Andy is just generally cute!) Motorbike! Always fun. And the out-take. Aliens! Yay!
ScarletteAI chapter 22 . 11/18/2005
OMFG! This was an aweosme update! Till next time!
Mada DuVaris chapter 15 . 11/16/2005
... it is 3 in the morning!;_; I really wanted to keep going! I'll write you a better review when I get to the latest chapter but before I left I wanted to let you know that I am enjoying your story and I have a feeling I'll enjoy more of your stories ... but I need sleep now so in a sense I guess I'll see you later
Rosemarykiss chapter 23 . 11/14/2005
Okay maybe Josh isn't as slow as I thought, he's actually akinda sweet in that sense_
rainbowskye chapter 23 . 11/14/2005
It would be bad being in your head for the simple reason my French isn't that great since I haven't studied it for a year and a half. Heh.

Evil man, Mark, trying to kill off on if your characters. He needs to get his ass kicked *laughs* Well if it's meant to happen it will. It'll be interesting when we meet him (I assume we will). And 'aw' Jealous!Andy is so cute! And poor Will got dumped! I was so happy when he and Julian got together as well..

And yay! I *loved* the out-take, hehe. Many happy thoughts there!
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »