Reviews for Oh Child
Gonzovalies chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
WOW, what can I say, beautiful... I can't think of no other words to say... I feel this poem in ever single way...
method acting chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Sort of straightforward but with wonderful intent. Great message as well plus good discriptions. I enjoed it.
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
very inspiring and LOVE the repetitive lines.
peaceman4ever chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
awe inispiring wrods...
MaxxRidarr chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
big time sucks, and by looking at you in your homepage link, try the Swan. Woof
Omnicide chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
A beautiful and reassuring piece. Wonderfully controlled too- pure and direct without being over-sentimental or going into Gift-card poetics. Have a cookie- you've written something remarkable.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
inspiring, without a doubt. . -ADD
charcoaldragonfly chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
This was gorgeous! (and best of luck to your friend). I read a couple of your poems (just decided to comment on this one because it really touched me) and they are all so heart felt. I can really feel them. Good job and good luck with your writing. I can’t wait to read more- you are very prolific with your work.- Oh, and thanks for reviewing!
MyHeart chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
wow... is this poem about me? I was just crying about how fat I am ect... you definitly just made me cry... thank you for the review... this si very good!
Cheesy Brussle Sprouts chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
hey thats really cute. it addresses a problem that a lot of people face. Inferiority complexes are quite common especially after you look at the media version of beauty. well you have a nice day!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
such a beautiful poem. poor child, i wish her the best. and such a lovely poem, wow :) i hate when ppl judge and hurt others because of thier weight, it isnt right at all.
buttshovingmonster chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
this piece just pulls at your heart strings. Your repetitions of 'oh child' really does the trick, evoking emotions and thoughts of how kids, children are already falling into the vice of perfection. thanks for reviewing my work too!
AngelaSolis chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I love this. And am sure a lot of people could relate to it ... there's so much pressure to be skinny these days. It's a tough world to grow up in.
thank you thoughtful chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
this is so lovely it's wrenching. you've got a striking way with words that just works, plain and simply works. extremely well written, i love it!