Reviews for Sex Warning Label
Shuna chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Hehe. I liked the part where you can't sue God. Priceless
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I agree mostly. Really funny!
life like whoa chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That was hilarious and couldn't be more true.

I must admit my sides hurt from laughter. Job well done. *claps*
lxpetrik chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
L O FUCKING L! So funny. I love the God part. Takes all responsilblity, but you can't sue him. This. Favorites. Now!

Too fucking funny.
closetchef chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
that's pretty good, i must admit. i especially liked the disclaimer that you can't sue God. very amusing
ColdFrost chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
*grins* this is great, and highly amusing but also very applicable. I am adding this one to my favourites list.

~ColdFrost
Devidedistand chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Hm. Interesting. Why didn't I think of this before?
Lellida chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
*cackles* I love the last bit! This really sounds like a product, but it still makes complete sense when applied to sex. Very grim humor- it is so perfect. This poem is genius.
Cadience Gemma Topaz chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I definately agree, i think you covered all bases, very interesting! :)
The Anarchist Abendroth chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
lol. ah, you crazy bastard, that's funny.
Heather chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Wow, that's really witty... and so true. Absolutely fantasmic. You rock very hard.
wishingdreamingwaiting chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
HAHAHA! That was fantastic! _ "Use without consent/is highly illegal" oh man, you rock. that was great, i was laughing so hard and now my face hurts. WHOOT!
Voodoo Thursday chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Ah, I don't think I've laughed so hard in my entire life. Insanely funny, for some reason. Keep up the good work!
EmpressTiger chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
BRAVO! I LOVE this piece, excellent work...I do agree, a little grim...but very funny...excellently stated, I wish I would have thought of that!You did a great job though, better than I could have!
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
just the title enough was noteworthy! the rest is detailed truth... and i gotta ask, how do you know so much about this! i'm impressed and tortured (just thinking) about it. hahaha ;D