Reviews for Change of Mind
Imika chapter 46 . 3/10/2012
Hehehe, now your reviews aren't the perfect 200 anymore :P

Anyway,

I adore this genre, and you did a great job in writing this story. :D Really liked it.

You're awesome! :D

Imika
abbiexcx1990x chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Chapter was well written. Great plot so far
luvsummer chapter 46 . 1/30/2010
This was awesome, great job! I'm glad everything worked out in the end! Keep up the good work! )
distantorigin chapter 46 . 6/7/2009
Oh Captain, My Captain was gold. It is the best story ever!

Re this, hmm... Mixed feelings about it. Some parts were good, some were, er, a bit unrealistic and too soap opera-ish. And I didn't really like any of the characters (except for Larisa - haha go figure).

I think I'll like even better the Happily Ever Eventually. Heheh. :D
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 46 . 5/11/2009
Another good story. I've read Oh Captain, my Captain also and I think I may like this one just a little bit more. But both are very good. I really liked Troy's character. The geeks are really harsh on the jocks, I couldn't get over how judgemental they are.
Carly chapter 46 . 7/15/2008
That was an amazing story. :) I absolutely loved it. Keep up the good work!

[This would make a good movie. :P ]
Andee chapter 46 . 7/2/2008
So, I started reading this story yesterday and I COULD NOT STOP. You know, normally I tend to stray away from anything that sounds "cliche" or has been done a million times, but I decided to try your story anyway. And let me tell you, I was pleasantly surprised. It was nothing like the other stories in its category.

The interaction between the characters - the dialogue, especially - was absolutely amazing. It made the story. You are truly talented and amazingly quick witted.

Troy AND Allie were so easy to hate and love at the same time. Their relationship gave me butterflies because it was so real.

You are an amazing writer. I am going to check out some of your other stuff today. I haven't been on fiction press in a long time but I'm glad I came to check your story out.

Great job. I really enjoyed everything about this.
EveningInsomniac chapter 46 . 6/15/2008
I absolutely loved this story! Your a great writer!
Alenor chapter 46 . 6/12/2008
heya, this was a great story. cya later Alenor.
Alkali.Alias chapter 46 . 6/1/2008
First of all, brilliant story.

Although the end may have been dragged on a little too long, it was not over-the-top dramatic and you definitely kept me in suspense with that one phone call. I loved the development of the Troy-Allie relationship on the whole, perhaps a few awkward transitions here and there. Anyway, it was a great story and you have no idea HOW surprised I was that it doesn't have like a thousand reviews.
hopelessromantic444 chapter 46 . 5/13/2008
amazing story!

i loved the ending )

can't wait for more of your stories!
ParisLi chapter 46 . 5/12/2008
Thanks so much for wrapping this up! I always enjoy your writing, so I'm looking forward to more updates to your other stories!;) Thanks again for finishing what you start.
rosette2299 chapter 9 . 1/14/2008