Reviews for Perfect God
Scooz chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
HAHAHA now I can see why you liked my story. This is good and I whole heartily agree. Thoughts like this are part of the inspiration behind my story, it's that unbias and curious point of view that brings out the best in some people's work, like you and me. Good job on the poem.
MoonlightRose44 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Thanks for reviewing one of my poems a little while back. You've touched a really hasty subject with this poem, and I think you shared your viewpoints quite well. I don't think people tend to believe in God because he is perfect. I'm sure He doesn't try to be perfect, but I couldn't explain it even if I wanted to.

Keep up the good work! I'll add you to my fav author list!
bytchinbeauty chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I don't exactly agree with your poem, but i know that it may seem like that at times. Your poems are really good. P.S. Thanks for the review.
Avril Duncan chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
My point exactly. I'll show this poem to my Catholic koibito, because this is how I feel and he won't explain Catholicism to me.
The Mujah chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Once again, a good address of the God problem. Effective, with a good flow and ending.
queenofthbritons chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I wasn't offended, just reasoning :-) thanks for your reviews. I appreciate your comments alot, anything helps me to improve or to continue with somehting that works
untilI chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
MY GOD! (ironic) But you have no idea how deep that poem struck me. That's exactly part of the reason why I don't believe in God. If nothing in the universe is perfect, then how can "He" who created all this imperfection BE perfect? you'll have to read my religious poems, (I have more not on the site, but will post them soon) They're mostly twist on prayers... Keep up the good work!

~Dream Forever
queenofthbritons chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
this might not suit well, but maybe the reason we don't understand him or what he does is because he is perfect, and we haven't experienced that. his ways are obviously beyond ours if we can't understand them. I don't want a God I can understand, that would be a small God indeed.
Mala Nocis chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
AMEN! I love the emotion and feeling that is embedded into this. Keep up the great work.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Wow...I really love this...No lie. This is exactly what I think: "Is there a God? If there is...he is cruel to wreak such havoc upon the world."

By the way thank you for the reviews...I love your poems and will continue to R&R.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
this is a good piece, touching. It does have the question running through a lot of people. I'm not Christian, but I still do question that when I see the same thing going on. good work

~Sorrow~
method acting chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
An interesting opinon, that I'm sure could be supported, even if I might not agree. Well writen, I think the imagry could have been stronger, but well done.