Reviews for Escape
i-rite-gud chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
That made me cry. I have tears rolling down my cheeks right now. That was a beautiful sad poem.
misery re chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Lovely poem. There was one line that distracted me making me read it a couple times: "And watch the stars be born as I watch." You stated twice in this line about watching the stars. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. This poem is wonderful. Love the use of the sun.
The Mujah chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Loneliness is a tough one, no?Even stronger than the last one, although the ending could use a little bit of work in terms of flow and termination.
queenofthbritons chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
how true considering that our first instinct is to try and escape ssomething that threatens us. good work here. I like how you work the sun into it alot. nicely done.
method acting chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
very touching. I love the ending and I can really relate to the topic. I think everyone can. I love the last eight lines, really brings it all together. Nice job.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This is really good...All of your poems always hit a spot in my heart...they make me want to cry...That takes a lot too...Good job on this poem.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
this is really good. Deep and touching. I love the way it is written and emotions

~Sorrow~