Reviews for War Across the Stars: The Battle Begins
my two centavos chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Like I said, it may not be your intention to claim credit from someone else but you are. Use your common sense. By posting your fanfics on FP, you are claiming that Star Wars and everything related to it are yours. We are not trying to limit your creativity or freedom but RULES ARE RULES. The reason why and are seperated is to better organize the thousand of stories and put the stories in a better and more proper forum.

Also, allow anonymous reviews in your stories so that it will be easier to talk about this.
Spawn2099 chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
Raptor, I may have been harsh before, but it upsets me that your dissing us just cuz you were told to post this kind of work at .

I'm sure its a great story, and I will read it so long as you post it all on fanfiction. But I'd appreciate it if you don't send me anymore hate mail cuz that was pretty retarded;)
Agathon chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
When you go to create a new story, FictionPress clearly outlines which types of entries are not allowed. Pay attention to this one, because it concerns you:

"Fanfiction based entries. does not accept fanfiction and we encourage users to use sites such as for the fanfiction genre."

Nobody cares that you're writing fan fiction; good for you. This is not, however, the forum to publish it in. By publishing it on a website that is entirely, *entirely* devoted to original work, you are essentially claiming that your work is entirely original (which it isn't). That's called "illegal," meaning "not legal." I won't even attempt to read this until it's in its proper place.
Spawn2099 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
! Is it so hard to go there to post this oh so cool story? That's what that place is for, Fictionpress is for ORIGINAL works!
canilickthepaintings chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Dear Sir or Madam;Your story is not indfic. You are wasting bandwith. Your story is fairly good, as stories go, but it is not indfic. I'm reporting it, so save what you can.

Sincerely,DuctapeDaredevil
lynx wings chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
What will it take to get it through your head? This is fanfiction. It belongs on .
Doug teh H-Nut chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Or .net. It's all a matter of personal preference, really. But stuff on is your own stuff that you're allowed to make merchandising profits off of.
Fictionscribe chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This doesn't belong here, it should be on