Reviews for A Little Too Late
fariswheel chapter 17 . 3/4/2010
I love this story, it's so funny. It's awesome! I LOVE CHEESE!
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I thought the princess was a little too hyper for my tastes but she seemed to calm down towards the end of the chapter so hopefully, she won't seem as bad as I initially thought. :P Anyways, you did a pretty god job and I can't wait to read mroe :)
Hysterical Smiles chapter 17 . 8/4/2009
HAHA i LOVED IT! It was HI-LA-RI-OUS! I almost peed my pants from laughing too hard! It was that good!
AlijaS117 chapter 17 . 10/16/2008
awesome! it was hilarious! Totally loved it!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
i luv this story itz hilarious, and gwen is my fave character, so keep up the gud work!
RoseWren chapter 17 . 5/19/2007
*wipes food splatters off computer screen* 'Mind me never to eat while reading any of your works-it doesn't seem to end well...

At any rate, this was fracking awesome, me laughing so hard I cried and Gwennie actually having *gasp* verily-plausible character development! RUN AWAY!

I love the magical gord...that can't be spelled right...bit-I love Piers Anthony's Cube's Route (or something.)

Anyways, totally awesome-must read more-loveyabyez!

-RoseWren
Tanoshimi chapter 17 . 12/10/2006
I had a lot of fun. Great work !
critiqua chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
LMAO this is amazingg
maddening chapter 17 . 8/28/2006
Well, what can I say? This was the funniest story I have read in ages. The characters were so lovable, (even the evil ones) Gwen and Tristan were hilarious, and the plot was pretty funny itself. Randomness. Gotta love it. And it was a witty kind of funny, not just dumb humor. Very nice.
MonkeyMohawk1 chapter 17 . 7/11/2006
i loved ur story...very amusing...hahaha...like pancakes...yea..pancakes..."im hungry"...gr...okay well great story...bye MONKEY!
Mai ID chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
haha! i loved it so far! the kingdom of bunnies! i definatly got a laugh over that. the relationship between gwen and the nanny is awsome too!
RaindropsSeaShells chapter 17 . 6/29/2006
that was one of the funniest stories I've ever read! I ADORED it! Please write more stories soon!
turnip chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
i was just wondering when this story takes place? i mean u mention medieval things and then Gwen's father says something about La Rusty in the 1880's and then u mention modern things like the Super Bowl. im kind of confused actually. :Sfunny story tho
becky chapter 17 . 6/11/2006
i spent the last one and a half hours reading this and enjoying it. it's a good laugh! i adore gwen and the dragon. i loved the dragon.
DinaY chapter 17 . 5/27/2006
omg, ur story is hilarious... i laughed so much i have a tommy ache now! lolmuch love, anonymous-gurl
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »