Reviews for A Little Too Late
Eclipse 702 chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
Hey you're story's awesome and I'm so glad that I'm able to read it!

Eclipse
Eclipse 702 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Hey I really like your sense of humour and I'm really likin' your story it's really funny the way you interpret medevil stuff like swords, catapults, and tridents!

Eclipse
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
hahaha this is a very cute story! you write humor into this very well while incoporating the main character's quirky behavior- def. not like the usual princess...loved chp.1 nice!
Walking through a Wall chapter 17 . 8/8/2005
aw... You deserve a cookie! *gives you cyber cookie* Great story!
Grape chapter 17 . 7/30/2005
I don't know how long it's been since you finished this story but I wanted to tell you it was really great. I loved the humor you had, and the mystery as well. It was really well written! Amazingly so actually! Great job!
senslogine chapter 17 . 7/30/2005
THAT WAS SO COOL. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Excellent job and hats off to you.
livelyforest chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
hi i just read your part three and it had me inlaughing fits the whole time its amazing, it was weid at first but god so funny bye keep writing and i'm gunna keep reading your story byes your new fan
N.S. Blanchard chapter 17 . 7/27/2005
remarkable. i'm so happy you wrote this story. it really makes me laugh. thank you and you did a wonderful job.

eveny
Irony's.Last.Words.Were chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
wow. I still haven't read all of this, but I love comedy, and this is the greatest story I have read in a while...long while. I like the spoon thingy...that was cool. Tristen needs some work, though...he seems like he needs more...what's the word I'm searching for? *thinks* *makes strained faces* Descrpiption! There we go. We need to know more about him...more about who he is and...just who he is in general! Other than that, Greta Story so far! My friend, Phoenix Whitlock told me about this story, and she was right about it being downright funny! Did I mention I love funny? Anywhoo, bye bye. Beware the Bearer of the Spoon. J.E. Sitchwell. (I'm thinking about changing it...what do you think?)
miss-blackhair chapter 17 . 7/25/2005
totally humorous..! )
Ciao.Bella.Soldato chapter 17 . 7/24/2005
All in all, a very good story! The plot's kinda jumbled and a little rushed, but it and the characters cleaned up very nicely. Although Nanny usually cleans up after Gwen, that's okay 'cause that was irrelevant. Or was it?

Zach: Ha ha! Kelly's using big words again!Me: ZACH! Don't use my real name in front of people! They might use it against me one day when I become a famous writer person-person!Zach: RIGHT, sure...Me: Well, you never know! And you're being mean. JILL!Jill: What?Me: Zach's being mean and using my real name in front of the author peopleses!Jill: *rolls eyes* Zach, stop Aw...!

Yes, that would be me and my crazy-insane like friends! TA DA!

Don't tell anyone my real name okay? Keep it hush hush.*smiles* *people back away in fear*

Okay, back to reviewing:

Good job as I said before! Please write something else as funny as it! OH OH OH!I KNOW! Write a SEQUAL! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

I went out to eat and had about 50 sugar packets. Please excuse my random hyperness.

MAYONAISE!Ahem, bye!
Aruru chapter 17 . 7/24/2005
That was a great story. *wipes eyes* Publish it or I'll slice you into...err...Gwen SAlices! -shifty eyes- Tristan I love you! Gwen, you too! But not in that ways -shifty eyes again- Whee!*turnes back to Dean koontz's Sole Survivor for fifty seconds, then starts to read other story that she's been dying for an update on.
Ciao.Bella.Soldato chapter 13 . 7/24/2005
Sugary Gwen Snaps *drools*. Yup, that what I want to be when I grow up! Yup! *continues reading.*

I think I'm falling in love with Tristan. That's O.K., since one of my names is Gwen (Well, it's spelled Gwyn, but pronounced same. I'm rambling again. So sorry)
Ciao.Bella.Soldato chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
Ha! *rolls laughing insanely on the floor* Onto the next chapter I go!...
BlAcKRoSes862000 chapter 17 . 7/23/2005
AWE! That was a cute fic! I loved that ending!
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »