Reviews for Existance
SSSSS chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Wonderful! I love the contrast of the poem. By the way, thanks for the review. I wrote another poem, not as long though. Anyways, great poem; you've got a strong ,Sam
saintsinnerlady chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
very descriptive i love it. i wanna go to the light lol. keep up the good work im going to add you to my fave list
Blind Illusions chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I REALLY LOVE this poem! HTe way you cfontrast between the two and describe each one is amazing! When you're describing the place where it's light and harmonious, u make me want to be there. The darkness that you descibe is very vivid and i like the way you worded everything. This is so Great!
Hunter of Lost Souls chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
By the way, thanks for the review!
Okami-Kokoro-Inochi chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Very strong poem here. Very deep. I like the discriptiveness here and I love the imagery it is very thorough and well done. Your poem is very well rounded and it has a different style to it, and you are very clear upon what contrasting the two. But can light not also have bad and dark have good as well?
Pearls and Formaldehyde chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I like the comparisons and descriptions in this. I love how you described the dark as to where I could believe that's what it's like.

You've got a lot of talent! More than myself, I know that!
morning-flower chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This was great, I like how descriptive it was. Thankyou for your review :)
A. Alicia Rodriguez chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Great poem. Nice description. I always kind of think differently about hell. I've always imagined it to be a dark room. With nothing. No sound, no smell, no touch. Just darkness where you stay there and go insane.
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Wow, wow, wow, I am thoroughly impressed, completely and utterly, what an awesome poem. You got talent my friend.

Solo.
Xbakiyalo chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Ooh, good comparisons. I like the sudden change from good to bad. Although, it is a bit depressing to finish on a bad note :)
Darthen chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Wow, thats amazing, two very contrasting worlds. Somewhere in the middle is our world. Excellent jorb.
La Velvetine chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I enjoyed the contrasts. The light so was happy and cheerful,and the darkness was gloomy and melancholic. I also guess it forces you to think about extremes in everyday life, at least it did for me. Nice.
sempre-e-por-sempre chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
...i liked the idea of this...and i also like all the descriptions used...i think it's really amazing! the only thing i would change is that i would have a transition...from the light to the dark...but i can also understand that the abrupt switch can symbolize the drastic differences between light and dark...anyway...great job! i really enjoyed it!*Kiss* sempre-e-por-sempre
Moonbeam Elegance chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
wow-really gets your mind going...

by the way thankyou for reviewing my haiku

Moonbeam E
Teary Eyed Girl chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Wow...

You said I'm good but you're diffinetly better.

Great job.