Reviews for purity doused with ink
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Once again, an amazing piece. I love this.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
my favourite of yours. such perfect photogenic decadence :P
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
You have this totally serious beginning, and then the last line. I dont't think it was intended to be a laugh-out-loud, knee-slapper, just a sarcastic aside, perhaps. Your poems are true art.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
It's .. good. and for once, I have nothing to say about it :(
WiredWords chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
so many poets attempt to cover huge topics with little poems. like love or hate or sadness.

you pick moments, scenes...characters. And you stretch them out on the page. With intense and painfully good descriptions. The things you choose to highlight and describe...you carve out your words differently than the average person.

This is wonderful. It's...obscenely good. (thanks for reviewing my poetry)
addie pray chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
This was written ectasy (pure as fresh heroin).
the duck in the rain chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
*le sigh sorry to steal your description *is ashamed.

I read this poem that reads like prose and really fell in love with it. Of course I didn't leave any review because I suck. the word choice is as always AFRIGGINMAZING. The way you word things...the descriptions and scenes you create...they just blow me away. I can only dream to write as good as you do.

I couldn't think of a way to end my poem, so I was thinking of things that inspired me and instantly this came to my mind. I decided to try and not completely steal it. _
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I like this cry out against the typical brain-washing ideals of Valentine's Day. Great sarcasm.
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
i can just picture it so well...beautiful!
Black Painted Gypsy chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This poem uses imagery rather well, in fact, it is to the point where I can see the subject matter, as if I was actually there. Also, the way your oem is structured, it gives the feel of a continuous motion without any pauses, it dds to the overall flow of this piece.
poetic abortion chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
beautiful, again a loss of words to the beauty this holds.. keep up the great work! _

!* noelle *!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
a beautiful and tad humurous poem toward the end. love the word use, humurous twist toward the end that is depicted well. great job! lovely as always!

!* noelle *!
CW-nerd-12 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
this is really good. I don't know for sure if the prose layout works for this, I'd suggest at least putting it in poetry format and getting some feedback on both, but that's me. Anyway, I really do like this! Keep writin'!
lacking motivation chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
so are boxes of chocolates. quite excellent and an intriguing style.