Reviews for Green Addiction
Kirona of the skies chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Yep, this is true. But, in today's world, functioning without much of it is not so easy to do. Trust me. I know.
PoliticsMan101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
this is so true! I mean I am addicted to money very bad. I love money but I don't go overboard like some people do. You did an excellent job on this!
Libby chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Yay! Hooray for capitalization of metaphors. I like it. It almost has a rhythm scheme but not quite...and something is telling me "scheme" isn't the word I want. Whatever. Good work!
Rachelle chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Wow... That's funny, in a way. I realize it's serious, and I see the serious aspect of it too, but you have a great way of combining the two... Hilarious...
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
its sad truth.

EB
Wolfgirl1987 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Ooh! Such a bold thing to write...So bold, but so true... I commend you for writing this! It's so vivid, so strong...so full of emotion. If I were to change anything I might uncapitalize a few things... and yet, I like your selection of random capitalization... and yet, the words you have capitalized seem important... and I like them the way they are...Regardless, good job!Much love and God Bless,Wolfie
amazingblazes chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Weirdly enough, I actually understood this one. I am currently one of the victims of money. It pretty much gets me what I want.