Reviews for The Grimen Chronicles Book 1: Dead City
chitoryu12 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
This should be in humor. Great job!
Misoshiru chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
o very good... but sad about the puppy... i dont like the Bomber, hes mean. anyway update soon
Darthen chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
Hmm, could this chapter be a metaphor for some other trajedy shown on tv over and over again? The dictator mayor, could he bare a resemblence to some other retarded world leader. Hmm?

This is kind of reminiscent of The Tick, I'm guessing you're a big fan. Lol. This story is funny. Jon Der Jouster...

Ahh! Bomer children!
Darthen chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Hmm, yes. This is pretty entertaining. The opening paragragh does an excellent job of describing the scene. Okay, they have powers, but why? Were they born with them, I mean, what's the deal there?

This is pretty ridiculous, it's hilarious. Lol. This had me laughing non stop. I love the bomber children, and that last paragragh was priceless.
Uncle Sam chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Warning: Involves crappy censory details, as a matter of fact im lost for words, you know what, no im not. You suck. Now i am.

Signed byUn-Uncle SamAnti-You.
Aria-Starle chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
hey, i like this story, its really creative and i like the style you are using, can't wait to see it updated.
Misoshiru chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
now that was very very very odd. lol. very odd. but its good, only there was the paragraph where blaring clare was introduced and it really should have been at least 3. so yea, just work on your paragraphing a little more and update soon!
For real tho no chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Bleh, since when don't you accept anonymous reviews? Anyhoo: hey, I remember this! I can't remember what it was called then... something like Assosiation of Villainy or something. Good to see you've taken it back up, but I thought you were working on Bounty 2.0?