Reviews for ruby flames, diamond dust
avriladdict chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Beautiful in a dark way. Extremely bone-chilling.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Threatening and very chilling. I love the rhymes that you wrote, it was gorgeous. Amazing imagery.
Unready chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
goes to my favorites, but the ending could use a little work...words with more than two or more syllables that rhyme arent as powerful as words wit hone syllable that rhyme with another word of one syllable (espeically at the end)(i.e. frog dog, chicken pickin (bad examples, but which one gives a more abrupt, proper ending?))nonetheless, a splendid poem
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
so far, this is one of my favorite poems i have read. it is so true and it completely makes sense. ur summery "mother always told you not to play with fire" caught my attention because i LOVE fire. i'm such a pyro. so, yeah, i love the flow and the rhyming was creative. kw! great job.
kayttea chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Grat poem. I like the comparison you can see between fire and love. Very good

pickles
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Creepy..."you fate has been chosen" This is SUCH a deep poem. I absolutely adore it. The consistancy in "play with fire/ glide on ice" is awesome!
N. Browne chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Interesting Ending..kinda cut off yet you expect the reader to know what you were talking about. The poem was great! I loved the rhyming! Good job! -NB
printed-peppermint chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Definitely going on my favorites list. You really did a great job in capturing the feeling of need in playing with the dangerous (albeit beautiful) things of life.
FoxFire913 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Wow! love this I can really relate! What makes this poem unique is the fact it really has no flat out meaning and it gives the reader their time to make and relate it to themselves I really enjoyed it! Great work!*adding to favotites list*
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
its beautiful and a bit depressing at the end.

but i still love this poem.

very good.
Dina Rogoziansky chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
wow. that is so cool! it has this edge to it, a darkness, but at the same time it's fairy-tale, made-for-little-kids like. i love it. i wrote a poem about the same thing u did (i think. lol.) but mine came out very generic and stiff, while yours is touching, creepy, mysterious and edgy. uber awsome. more, more! lol. btw, thanks for reviewing so many of my poems. u have no idea how much positive reviews make me happy. :) i wrote 3 new ones recently, and damn, u reviewed em all. u rock. lol. now read my Goodbye poem, and i shall worship u forever. haha.
loster chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
is this a poem about vengeance or stupidity? the rhymes flowed well, and i lied how you divided this into stanzas.
Aleara Conlin chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
The last line was a bit wordy, but everyone says things differently so I was probably just speaking it wrong. It's a great way to put things. (Lol, as you can tell, I'm bad at giving reviews...)
alligater20 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
well you reviewed my poem, so out of common courtesy I came to review some of your work. let me just say i was completely blown off my feet! this poem is incredible, and no matter what the reader interprets it as it is gorgeous and written beautifully! and im not even lying when i say you have a real talent. congratulations, i love it )
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 6/23/2005