Reviews for Kiss of the Breeze
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Beautiful imagery! And your title is a picture in itself. :)

Keep writing!
charmee chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I'm not really understanding the last part of the first half, but this is still really pretty.

It's very calm. It gives me a good feeling. Like I can cry and feel safe.
Jessica Tudor chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
This was beautiful. The simple rhyming really enhanced the rhythm and the imagery is pretty. It is a peaceful poem.
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
images are really beautiful...nice poem!
binderem chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
This is truly beautiful. The words you use to describe the breeze are perfect. Very inspiring.
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
wonderful personification 0)
swaggering curses chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Oh, lovely. Your imagery is beautiful - I can just picture the breezes carrying away your troubles. And yes, life sucks sometimes, but sometimes you've just got to deal with it and move on. Lovely. )
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
It was a very nice poem. I liked the rhyming of course - and it sounded almost like a fairytale.

And hey. I don't know 'why' you feel bad but either way - Try not to let yourself down. Writing is a perfect way to get everything out.

No worries
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
very uplifting.. nicely done
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
i do like this very much. your flow is so soft and beautiful, delicate but strong.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
It's all most rather sweet in an odd way. Great imagery.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
glad to see you'll still post...wonderful poem, as always. i love how deep you are, lately, i find some poets who simply have words in a stylized manner with no emotion behind it. when i read your poem, i felt content and happy. you have such beautiful imagery and descriptions in this...love it, and never stop writing, you're too good -

Sumi-chan; What you call love, i call pain.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Flow and imagery is both more clear and stronger. -ADD
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
very imaginary and beautiful. its anicely described piece :)
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I love the description. Keep writing.