Reviews for Insignificant
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I like this song, it is very intense and emotional, and I know the feeling you describe. You bring out the speaker's pain very vivdly in your imagery, and the contrast between the speaker's love and wish to be accepted and valued on the one hand, and the other person's indifference and cruelty on the othert hand, comes out very well.
putz-6 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
This is an awsome song _
AllyCred chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
this is good...i haven't read a lot of ur work, but from what i have read i can kinda gather that this is not ur best...but in saying that its really good and has a lot of emotion, i think you just have to revise it and get that emotion to flow better and sort out the different emotions coming from this...but well done. lots of love ~AllyCred~
queenvixta chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Really good imagery. Liking the chorus a lot and I can relate pretty strongly to this piece. By the way do you write music to your lyrics? Just wondered! QueenVixta
chewing GUM chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
uh, I know there's emotion behind it cause I can see it there..well...not physically see it. But I don't like the way you worded it.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
this is pretty good though. I like the chorus in this and the flow.

~Sorrow~
MeAgAiNsTtHeMuZic44 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I seriously LOVE this song! The chorus is just unbelievable and raw and it really makes you think...
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
thank you for reading my work! i just clicked on this, 'cause i like reviewing things that have no reviews. i don't know. maybe i'm just saying that. in any case - sorry i'm reviewing something that's not your best, because i'm obviously not gonna be seeing the full potential and everything like that. hah. i don't know. i don't always like it when people review something i already know sucks. teehee.

i like the theme of this poem. i like how you didn't break flow with it. you began in one style, and you finished in the same style - you didn't all of a sudden switch styles mid-way or anything, which is great. and the repetition of "insignificant." eh i love that word. i truly do. and i like how honest this is. dear, no one can slam you for writing this at all, because it really feels honest. i think it could have been stronger in places, but everything can. and it was great to read. i liked the part about saying what you always do so i can die more or something. heh that was great.

so yes. i enjoyed this. and thank you muchos for reading )

~k8