Reviews for Poetry by the Pint
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 26 . 8/17/2006
Interesting, introducing the archaic language now - definitely alters the tone. Sounds nice.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 25 . 8/17/2006
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 24 . 8/17/2006
So richly sadistic...
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 23 . 8/17/2006
Quite a mouthful that first word... Once I got past that, the rest is lovely.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 22 . 8/17/2006
Nice superior tone that has a touch of softness.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 21 . 8/17/2006
Love the energy and bits in paranthesis.
Zions dreamer chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I Like it holds a lot of weight and is compact my sort of poetry and the pictures in it are almost singing for you to pick them up and rap them around the tendrils of thought that permeate our lives I don’t know if you can tell but I’m not a computer chick really and somehow my own writing gets confused in the transition form the physical to the cyber yours has managed to retain the essence of the poem so yay for Osunale a cc is that reading your work you have some great description try stay away from the cliché it doesn’t become your style neat poem (sorry I talk to much)
Gagging Angel chapter 26 . 5/25/2006
I delight in your words, as always. "Limply follow, swallow whole/key not fitting any known lock" has some delightful letter/word arrangements. I love how your titles seem to take your poems and give them entirely unexpected meanings. You are a great manipulater of the short phrases.
Devil's Footprint chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
Well, I don't think you need to worry about improving your writing-it's great. These poems are all extremely well written and surprisingly intelligent. I've only read up to ch. 5, and I haven't read any of your stories yet, but I do have one suggestion: shake things up a bit. Add parentheses and quotations and don't capitalize the first word of every line and write things that you're not supposed to write in poems and format it how poems shouldn't be formatted. The key to truly improving your writing is to throw in a dose of avant garde, and when writing poetry, don't write a poem, write a Thought.
Zions dreamer chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
LOVE IT this is really stupid but it made me hungry love the abrupt it really works. Maginfique! PsI Like it to much to want to change anything sorry your not alowed to change anything ever!
the1andonlygnush chapter 19 . 3/9/2006
The interpretations of this poem could go a million ways. I really love the imagery and where the lines are divided. I shall be reading more.
darkstarsgrace chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
gorgeous poem, the symbolism is amazing. nice job. ~*
simpletonsgrin chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
I liked the first stanza- the rest jut didn't compare.

i especially liked the line "whethter ripped skin or broken soul" -

raw, yet somehow detached.

good work.

Nobody-n-Particular chapter 20 . 9/28/2005
I love the broken nature of the piece. Nicely done.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
So deep it seems to escape me. I caught the referance to poetry though. Are you saying something about how you can mix apples and oranges? Just wondering. Nicely written though.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »