Reviews for mass suicide for selfproclaimed peace
Faithiny chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
This poem gives you an eerie chill that makes you look over your shoulder. Maybe you were looking for that, maybe not. Either way, beautiful poem.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
oh! this one gave me chills it was so awesome.

PLease come look at some of my writting. read it all! haha j/k you don't have to but i would appreciate it.
evm chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Wow. So, what is there to say that hasn't already been said? Intense and thought provoking, suicide bombings are a hard issue to really think about, and you've written such an amazing poem about it.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Kinda haunting. . . Especially with the last two lines.
hypocrite extrodinare chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Woa... thats awesome! -spazzes-
if sighing chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I'm almost afraid to love this piece. I think that if I do; it'll jump out in all it's glory and chase me down.

absolutely shuddering
peaceman4ever chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
DEP
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
powerful.. love the ending
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Very good. The first verse I adore, simply because of the way it suggests that everyone is ignorant because they don't know what the dirt smells like, and they should.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
wow, the horror of all this comes across intense very well done i feel, rather, um, ashamed and thankful for my life at the moment Great job!
misssandradee chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
that was haunting, wonderfully done.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
wonderful. deep, dark and tragic and wrapped into a beautiful contemporary feel of war. well done, beautiful work!

!* noelle *!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
strong use of repitition.
youzi chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
i liked the first stanza a lot...confident line-breaks..interestingly woven lines. keep writing D
Manda Falcon chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Nice job...I really like the formatting. And the last line is really powerful.