Reviews for A Brave New World
Pure chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
Wow, that is too cute! I really can't think of constructive criticism. I'm just enjoying the show. This is adorable; I love it!
princess max chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
Aw, that is so cute! *I* want to kiss Travis, he's so cute and adorable, and I laugh at the thought of him having a pile of clothing on his lap.
Antony At Last chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
They are adorable together. But I still feel the Travis chapters could be a tad bit stronger, I feel like he could use a hint of character development. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rubedo Jr chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
...That was touching..._
Pure chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
This keeps getting better and better. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I would rather fuck a dog than read this entire story. Go indulge in your gayz0r fantasies and stop sharing them with INNOCENT PEOPLE like me.
Esquirella chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
Wow! Kurt's coming out was pretty traumatic! Nice job! I can see you want me to direct their movements to the beach. LOL! Okay, okay. I know I copped out last time so I derserve that.

Adorable game they have going there...hmm...now to get them naked. Op! Did I say that out loud? LOL!
Kaz chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
I like that game... I'm going to have to try and put it into play... mwahaaha!

thats some story... I feel sorry for Charlie those bum heads beating him up!
eldrin chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
I'm too tired to leave a proper review, so I'll just say that this was lovely, the 'game' was adorable. Kurt's story was interesting. Great writing, keep at it, I'll be back for the next chappie.
Erin P chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
Love this so fuckin' much!
Antony At Last chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
It was okay. A little too much of a repeat. But I realize that the each chapter must be countered by the other characters point of view. The ending was interesting. Can't wait for an update.
Pure chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
I can't wait for more! You guys rock! Keep up the great writing. _
eldrin chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
Honestly...chills. Yes, although for the most part the same events as the last chapter, you do a beautiful job with Travis' part, adding enough different insight and details that interest is maintained. So adorable. Ah, write more soon!
Kaz chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
Oh its so cute so very very cute!
k.arnet chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
LOVE IT!ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »