Reviews for A Brave New World
princess max chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
Ah, so cute! But I'm going to force you to write about what they do, next time, to make sure I don't do anything bizarre with Travis' personality!

I want a hug, now. Wahh, I want a hug!
k.arnet chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
LOVE IT!OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON!:D I CAN BARELY WAIT FOR MORE!*E*
Antony At Last chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
I don't really have any suggestions. I'd like to see a little bit more of what goes on inside their heads, aside from thinking about the other, maybe even a little character development. And no one can deny that the end of that chapter was very pleasant.
eldrin chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
Absolutely delicious! I truly adore Kurt and the cute-ness of Travis, the slight humor, and the dogs. So lovely that I feel like reading it right over again. Keep writing!
Rubedo Jr chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
...WOW. That was...just...wow. They attach so fast...and then Travis is like...and then Kurt...whoaa...hehehehe. This is turning out to be a good story...
Rubedo Jr chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
O_O Did you say...LOL! in the diary entry! *cheks* She did...HAHAHAHAHA! That is such an Esquirella thing to do!
Rubedo Jr chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
Well. Kurt sure seems attached to Travis right off the get-go! Hehehehehe...
Esquirella chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
LOL! My poor little Travis! Although you have to admit, he did make the first move! *Rubs hands together* Don't worry, Kurt! Travis will be yours by the end of this story! We won't let him get away! LOL!
Kaz chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
heh that chapter is soo funny adn so cute
eldrin chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
Yes! This is, well, beautiful. Travis is so cute. I love the story, update soon!
LooseNativeMoose chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
*raises glass to surfers*
Antony At Last chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
Sorry, but the fangirl in me was begging to make an appearance. Travis is so cute, him and Kurt would be so cute together. Alright, back again, I think that you are doing just fine with Travis, his past experiences are molding him, but at the same time he is branching out in this new place away from Max, he is complicated just like anyother human being. This little escapade they are embarking on looks to be a very interesting event.
princess max chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
Yay! I'm so glad you updated! It's my first day back after a long weekend and the server has shit itself:)
Pure chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
The best ever introduction I have ever fucking read. _ ::Snickers::

I like the journaling, it works very well; but when the point of view switched to Kurt I felt kind of robbed ) Alas, the switch works well too; because you actually labeled the P.O.V. change (Some don’t).

I find it funny that Kurt feels the same way that I do about clothing. I’ve learned that clothing is a visual pretence as well. I also found it terribly amusing that Kurt has bottom tattooed on his bottom. That is too cute.

Hmm, the end line made me think- for I don’t have a clue why Kurt’s blood would race from cumming in his workspace. I guess I’ll just have to wait to find out…

I really like this- I do; and I want more. So I’ll praise you both and slip into the shadows to wait for more. ee
Pure chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I am so very glad your continuing with these characters. I despise Max, but I believe that I’m supposed to. I liked the chauffeur’s apologetic smile- that was a nice touch. (What with the random people actually showing emotion.) ::settles in to read chapter two::
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »