Reviews for A Brave New World
Rubedo Jr chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Well done...although I thought the Travis/Max story was supposed to be a one-shot! Oh well, I'm not complaining. I hope this story turns out as well as all of your other ones (both of you!)
eldrin chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
Okay, I'm officially adding this to my favorites. There are very few rough spots (there are a few times when words seem to land in less than perfect order), and the rest simply flows in a most captivating way. Also humorous in a very good way. Awesome characters and very interesing story so far.
eldrin chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I'm so excited to read more of Travis' story! Loved the journal, though the rest of this chapter...well, it's just an introductory type start, writing is excellent, and I'm sure it will pick when we get to the actual story.
Antony At Last chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
I'm really excited about this story. A collaboration between the two of you will be nothing short of a shock of realsim, and a fabulous plot. While princess max has the ability to beleivably portray the reality of every day life, you (espuirella) seem to have a nack for creating realistic emotions in your characters. I have know doubt that this read will be awesome. My only suggestion is a tad bit more editing just a couple mispellings. Thus far I don't think there have been any mishaps, plot and character wise, though this is only the beginning. Best of luck to you to. Can't wait for more. *Smiles*
Esquirella chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
Kurt sounds AWESOME! Wait until he finds out that Travis can only be attracted to 'regular' non-rich guys. I love Kurt! This is so much fun!
Erin P chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I love it when you guys work together - your stuff always rocks. Can't wait for the next part!
Kaz chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
speaking of Croc hunters i met steve irwin when I was little and before he became famous!

Good work girlies... mum did u do this chapter? Can't wait to see the next one.
princess max chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Max is going to be taken down? Wow. Not surprising, and not undeserved, but very 'woah' all the same:)

Glad Travis is in something of an okay state of mind.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12