Reviews for A Brave New World
Nameless Shana chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
(clapping)
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 24 . 5/16/2009
HAHA, I got the wrong guy from Desperate housewives. But that's okay. Gale Harold is still pretty. And your story is still amazing. Although I don't think it's ever going to be upadted that's okay because I finished what there is of it and it's pretty much satisfied me for the time being. At least the last chapter didn't end with a cliffhanger or anything. It's so annoying when people leave with an ambiguous ending and then never update ever again. Done now.
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
Hmm, just commenting before the chapter on the author's note... by "that guy from desperate housewives" are you referring to Gale Harold? Because he's beautiful. He really is. Queer as Folk is a rather amazing show if one likes buttsex, which, from the looks of this story, I imagine you like quite a lot.

Good story, though seriously. I'm not sure if it's actually finished or what because I'm only on chapter 16 right now because it probably hasn't been updated in a long time but I really don't care. I'm reading all the Travis slash stories. It really amuses me.

Anyhow, I thought I should just say yay! for Gale Harold and, er, obviously, tell you how amazing this story is... because usually I forget to review or just favorite the sory by accident because of the new frikin buttons. Anyhow, uh bye.
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 24 . 1/17/2009
Is this the end?

This story is amazing. I love Travis and Kurt. The are so perfect together. Max and Sal need to get lost. I know Sal didn't really do anything wrong but he threatened Travis and Kurt's relationship so there. Max is just a wanker.

Since you did not specify if this was the end or not im gonna go ahead and request that you PLEASE update soon.
DefineNightmare chapter 24 . 9/30/2008
I like this.

And I would love to tell you how much I love your stories...

But I'm Really Tired.

lol

update sooN!
Gravilove19 chapter 24 . 9/28/2008
Aww is that it ): I hope yall update son
autumnwood chapter 24 . 9/28/2008
Under another name, I used to read this story, years ago. I sort of fell out of the original slash fiction loop, but I must say that after coming back, and reading a bit more of this story, I still love it. I still get butterflies in my stomach when Travis and Kurt get terribly cute together. I loved it then and it appeals to me still.

I'm not gonna pressure for an update, I just want to let you both know I appreciate all your hard work on this story. You could even leave off here, and it's still a pretty happy ending... And if you guys do end up finishing it, maybe in a few more years I'll come back again and finish reading it)
JtheChosen1 chapter 24 . 9/5/2008
ZOMG please write more of this story! its so good!
Tackygeek chapter 24 . 9/30/2007
Wonderful. Oh how I love this story! Please, pretty pretty please please please with cherries and candies and chocolate and all sweet things known to man on top, update! I love it. ;P
blackrose214 chapter 24 . 8/18/2007
Aw! this story is one of the best ones I read - ever. Travis and Kurt are so sweet. Ill definitely suscribe to this and I cant wait to see if Matt finally gets ruined. Hedeserve it. Bastard. *sigh*

Anyway I hope youll update soon! waitings gonna be a bitch. :D
Liviania chapter 24 . 12/14/2006
This is such a sweet story! Plus it's awesome to see Kurt give Max what he deserves...being clocked in the head with a book.

Livi
merrymowmow chapter 24 . 10/4/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update ' A Brave New World'
Blinking Blossom chapter 24 . 9/24/2006
OMG! I love this story! And Travis and Kurt are just so cute! I hope you update soon!
eldrin chapter 24 . 8/29/2006
An update! Short and humorous. Max gets what's coming to him, I hope.
afk chapter 24 . 8/29/2006
aw cute ending! and yes hit max with everything you can! *_*
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »