Reviews for A Brave New World
Esquirella chapter 24 . 8/28/2006
I was hoping you'd tackle the fight scene. LOL! Thank you so much! You've gven me much fuel for the next, which will not be up TOO soon, so relax. LOL! Thank you again!
diebyownhands chapter 24 . 8/28/2006
wow two very un expected updates in one day!

Like always right when I'm about to go to bed. Max needed to get the crap beat out of him and I hope he gets the damn message though I truly doubt it.
ShadesWithLove chapter 24 . 8/28/2006
Finally! After so many "years" of waiting, I'm glad that Travis and Kurt still lives and make love. O.O It wasn't meant to sound sappy. Anyway, Max is still an ass. Someone needs to tame him. Mwahahahaahahahaaha.
ngt chapter 23 . 8/17/2006
I hope this story gets updated some time soon, its really great.

I love your characters.
Yelizaveta chapter 23 . 7/17/2006
the song that he's listening to is actually called Personal , i personally like the version of depeche mode than marilyn manson.
afk chapter 23 . 5/8/2006
i had to read this in two sessions (aka two nights) and i just couldn't stop! i luv it! are you upating any day near? *hint hint* XD
Storm December chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
Thanks much for the e-mail! I really love how the story is going PLEASE continue soon! TTFN! ;)
Vanishing Roses chapter 23 . 4/11/2006
;_; that's not the end is it? I love this story so much! Yay for Travis and Kurt! x33 LOL, the last two lines cracked me up.
Vanishing Roses chapter 14 . 4/11/2006
I love this story so much! xD yay for switches! I'm so glad that Travis is finally happy! T_T
nowhere-to-fall chapter 23 . 1/27/2006
I love the story. UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I miss it!
cursive love chapter 23 . 1/14/2006
This story isn't dead, is it?
Kyandoru chapter 23 . 11/20/2005
lol that last bit was hilarious! you know i love this story! i love the characters,the plot, the yanks jokes... i just love this story! update soon!ja ne
princess max chapter 23 . 11/14/2005
Oh that is SO ADORABLE. They're so cute, cute, cute, cute together. So, so, so many things that were so beautiful. I love the background on Travis and Mick, too. Travis is such a sweetie, but lol, he shouldn't worry about grossing out Kurt. Australia has these native little roaches that are IMPOSSIBLE to kill via insecticides/spraying. You have to set butter traps and physically kill the others. A big black german roach is nothing;)
eldrin chapter 22 . 11/7/2005
Yummy! Have to say that I loved this chapter.
Esquirella chapter 22 . 11/7/2005
That was classic Kurt ... getting caught making faces! LOL! I loved this chapter! It was great! Now ... where shall we take Kurt first ...? Hmm. Empire State building? Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island? Hmm. Decisions ... decisions!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »