Reviews for A Brave New World
ChillWithBryce chapter 21 . 11/2/2005
Damn it. I can't believe I put off reading this. Anyway, amazing, as usual. Loving it. Oh, and princessmax, Esq and i have a new co-authored fic! It's called "Caught In The Middle" on my account. Please R&R!
ShadesWithLove chapter 21 . 10/20/2005
yay! rebecca rocks!
osunale chapter 21 . 10/19/2005
Delightful!
princess max chapter 21 . 10/19/2005
Holy damn that was a good chapter! Thank-you for finally getting them on the plane, and I'm SO happy for them. I love Luther's very honest appraisal of Travis' artwork, too. Rebecca was wonderful; I'm glad she sussed out Kurt before accepting him, and I'm happy for all of them that she DID accept him.
Antony At Last chapter 20 . 10/13/2005
Yes, finally a new chapter. Well, this one was nice, a bit to short to give real critique, but at least it was a slight progression. I felt as if you lingered at Sal's house for a bit to long. Anyways, can't wait to see what is coming up next.
eldrin chapter 20 . 10/13/2005
Yes! New chapter...makes me quite happy. Just wonderful.
ShadesWithLove chapter 20 . 10/13/2005
omg... finally you're alive again. *grins* hmm... you go travis! tease the hell out of kurt(aka dumb kangaroo). poor little sal. i mean, he's hot right? so that entitles him to have a cute boyfriend/girlfriend, though i prefer him having a boyfriend. oh well... may you update soon. btw, i dont think esqi will kill you. at least, not untill you finish the story. )
Esquirella chapter 20 . 10/13/2005
Awesome, awesome, awesome! I was wondering where Kurt and Sal would go from here. Great update!
LooseNativeMoose chapter 19 . 8/29/2005
poker is always fun, isn't it? *mood shifts* I don't trust Sal at all...
Integra chapter 9 . 8/28/2005
Is this story beta-ed? I really think you need to work on your grammar because little things like that can make or break a story. You also have a tendency to perseverate, for example, the part where they were eating fish was just far too detailed and it seemed very out of place. Word choice also seems to be a weak spot of yours (I gather that there are two of you jointly writing this story), so maybe be a little more careful when using the thesaurus that your synonyms are still contextually appropriate. The journal entries are a cute idea, but I really don't see you making them work, they seem laboured and contrived. I think this could be a pretty good story if you really worked at it, but I know that constructive criticism is usually not taken seriously and dismissed as flaming, so I expect you won't.
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 19 . 8/20/2005
I really do have to say I LOVE this story. Not to mention I'm fascinated by everything Australian. So I got some very good pointers as well. (I'm American so this story helps). Excellent job. and thanks for the tips that I got to pick up on.
jma chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
Aw, so we're all happy yayness friends now! Cool beans. Does Sal get a boytoy? Whens Max coming back? Will you update soon?

Ahem...
ShadesWithLove chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
poor little travis.. *pats him on the head* you aint bad at driving.. it just takes you awhile to get use to it.. but promise you wont.. one of the many ways to torture james denton looking kurt.. muahaha..
eldrin chapter 19 . 8/18/2005
Ah, an action filled poker game. Quite the lovely chapter.
Mak Hertz chapter 19 . 8/18/2005
Yay! Another GREAT chapter! I absolutely LOVE this story! Please, keep it up. I can't wait for the next update!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »