Reviews for A Brave New World
eldrin chapter 15 . 7/25/2005
Sometimes I can't help but cringe a little with Travis' deferment issues...he apologizes way too much. But I can see that he is slowly getting better, and I really hope that Kurt continues to help him with that. Yay! Help to stay in Australia! Quite wonderful, really, I can't wait to read more!
LooseNativeMoose chapter 14 . 7/22/2005
yeah, well Kurt you better figure out some way for him to stay, because HE WILL! *gets her crazy eyes*
nitemarez chapter 14 . 7/21/2005
hey nice chapter.. not bad.. erm.. i dot know how to pharse this but.. kurt sorta reminds me of james denton.. you the guy acting as mike in desperate housewivies?
eldrin chapter 14 . 7/20/2005
W-o-w. This chapter was absolutley fantasticly stunning! Both Kurt and Travis seemed to come out so much here! I can hardly contain my glee. Oh, please let these two be happy together!
Esquirella chapter 14 . 7/20/2005
Dammit, Maxie! *laughs* you do Travis better than I do sometimes! I'm jealous! This was awesome in so many freaking ways! And the sobbing at the end...was so...TRAVIS! *glomps*
nitemarez chapter 13 . 7/16/2005
the last part's nice.. i know i'm being sick here.. but more lemons? muahaha
LooseNativeMoose chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
I have to tell you, you handled the flame wonderfully, and with grace and class
LooseNativeMoose chapter 13 . 7/14/2005
*throws self to floor in shame* Ok, I've finally gotten over my issue with checking my new mail coming in, so I've CAUGHT up with the story *does dance, then remembers she's been a bad reader and drops back to cold dirty cement floor* Forgive me?

I love the little diary entries at the beginning, and Travis is to die for (did that really just come out of my fingers? must be watching too much queer as folk :D not that there's such a thing)
Antony At Last chapter 13 . 7/13/2005
Wow, you have quite a talent for naughty scenes. Yes Travis can be a little confusing, but at the same time as the story progresses he becomes more and more real. Can't wait for the next chappie. Good job.
princess max chapter 13 . 7/13/2005
They're so adorably hot! And cute! And I'm so grateful you wrote this chapter. lol, and I'm glad that for once the bottom's going to top the top in the second round! Go Travis, you can do it! You can do it all night long!
Pure chapter 13 . 7/13/2005
Superb! That dialogue sure is powerful. I love it!
Antony At Last chapter 12 . 7/12/2005
That was nice. It still seems wierd that Travis is older than Kurt. Can't wait for the next chapter.
mitenarez chapter 12 . 7/12/2005
can we get kurt and travis snuggling plz..?
Pure chapter 12 . 7/10/2005
I absolutely loved this chapter. I also like the fact that there's a time limit hanging over their heads because it makes it that much more intense. Cheers!
Esquirella chapter 12 . 7/9/2005
They love each other! LOLOLOL! I love that they love each other! I love that they told each other they love each other. *rubs hands together* I love that they're about to show each other that they love each other! I love Travis and Kurt! Sal was a cool addition.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »