Reviews for A Brave New World
eldrin chapter 12 . 7/9/2005
Aww... Adorable-ness much? Can't quite say how much I love these two and this wonderful story. Somewhere in the phone convo you did type the name 'Travis' instead of 'Kurt' though.
ChillWithBryce chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
"Walking contradiction" were my exact thoughts on Travis right before you wrote that line. Travis's insecurity is an interesting element, that will hopefully play into their seemingly unsteady relationship (At this point). Great work!
ChillWithBryce chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
I think this second chapter was just as good as the first one. It sets up the story, and the tentative relationship between Travis and Kurt very well. Funny, because Kurt sort of reminds me of Buckley in my fic, lol. Very well done.
weaver chapter 11 . 7/6/2005
Wonderful. I loved this chappie, it was so sweet and they make such a perfect couple. Can't wait till you guys update:)
Antony At Last chapter 11 . 7/6/2005
This was a great Travis chapter, and not just becuase of the phone sex. In previous chapters he has seemed awkward in an unintentional way. I think his character is starting to come full circle. Oh, and umm, the phones sex, very nice.
eldrin chapter 11 . 7/6/2005
Ah. Well, look at Travis being all assertive without any prompting from Kurt. They are so completely adorable and fitting for each other. Very action-packed chapter, I loved it!
ChillWithBryce chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
You never cease to amaze me! After the first chapter, you have me hooked.

As of now, it seems that Travis REALLY hates this Max guy. I mean, I don't think I've hated someone so much that I flew across the world to get away from them. But, I guess he also left because of the art deal. Travis seems a bit uneasy with the homophobia of his parents, but hopefully, as Travis said, his parents will become unmindful of his sexuality. Excellent start!
Pure chapter 11 . 7/6/2005
::bites lip:: Oh, sure, slap me in the face why don't you, lol. Wow, this chapter was great. It made me squirm.
princess max chapter 11 . 7/6/2005
OMG, Travis you bad boy! Bwahahaha, he is *so bad* Esquirella! And Kurt is just as bad for begging for sex over the phone! They are so, so, cute together and I can just *see* Travis' confidence growing, in the way he speaks to both Kurt, and the way he spoke to Kendall.

Travis *knows* he must end up staying in Australia. He can always lug Kurt back to N.Y. to see all the fun things, like snow, and department stores and a stack of landmarks that I probably think are more interesting than you do!
Pure chapter 10 . 7/4/2005
I feel like a tool reviewing every chapter when, really, I have nothing to say. I only know that I don't ever want this story to finish. I want it stuck in this happy/dopey stasis where everything is magical and lovely. Yet here I wait, adamantly, for every chapter; and I know I will soon discover an end in sight. ::cries:: Cheers girls!
Pure chapter 9 . 7/4/2005
It sure isn’t what I want either! I love these two. Oh, the angst!
eldrin chapter 10 . 7/3/2005
Ah, this was adorable. I love Kurt's character, quite splendid he is. Love the story!
Esquirella chapter 10 . 7/3/2005
Damn it, maxie! You always outdo me! LOLOLOL! Fantastic chapter! I love Kurt! I wanna take him home!
Antony At Last chapter 10 . 7/3/2005
Kurt is the most attractive character you have ever created. Anywho, this chapter was good, you stuck to character, but still had enough change to be realistic. Naked, but no sex. Cant' wait for the next chapter.
Antony At Last chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
I really liked the dialouge in this chapter. I feel like the journal entries could do with a little more attention, but this one was better than usual. I like your reasoning for Travis' thought processes, you make his decisions more believable.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »