Reviews for A Brave New World
Rubedo Jr chapter 9 . 6/30/2005
_ Well, looks like Travis finally got that off his chest! Kinda emo about it, but that;'s the point, huh? _
eldrin chapter 9 . 6/30/2005
Wow...I already knew about Travis' past yet I still couldn't help hanging off every word. Now I'm happy, I've read a lovely chapter, and things turned out well. I think the journal entries was one of the best yet, and the writing throughout was more than great. Love the story!
princess max chapter 9 . 6/30/2005
Poor Travis:( Every time I read his story, or he talks about his past, I feel bad for what happened to him.

Thank-you so much for doing the talk! You did an awesome job of it and of *course* Kurt doesn't want to leave him!

But do you honestly not get barramundi in the US? Seriously? Gah. It's one of the few fish's that I can stomach.
Pure chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
I think it’s really great that you two are collaborating. It makes the story that much more detailed that there are cultural inconsistencies, such as sandals and thongs, if only because people grow up learning different things and it creates these neat little conflicts.

Anyway, I adore this story… it is so sweet.
LooseNativeMoose chapter 4 . 6/29/2005
I was cheering at that last paragraph, especially the last line!
Van Gough chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I think I've just become a fan of you both :)
Rubedo Jr chapter 8 . 6/29/2005
...Wow. This was a FANTASTIC chapter; all of the wit, the humor *especially the humor* and the mild romance...I'm liking this story more and more. Please, keep it up!
Antony At Last chapter 8 . 6/29/2005
That was the best Kurt chapter thus far. He seems to be coming along nicely, I get so wrapped up in the realistic way you write that I feel like he is real. The watergun semi-fight was cute. Can't wait for the next chapter!
mitenarez chapter 8 . 6/29/2005
hey nice story you got here.. erm.. i got a favour to ask you.. please have a cuddling scence next chapt k?
kaz chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
Heh no one ever steals anything? Ur kidding right? I know so many ppl who get stuff nicked at surfers...

heh go the water pistols!
Esquirella chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
This is absolutely freaking adorable! I'm having so much damn fun with these two! LOL! Really, I am! It's amazing how well these two meld.
eldrin chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
Well. This chapter honestly blew me away. I loved it so much that I don't even feel like writing a nice review. So I'm not.
Rubedo Jr chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
Too sleepy for a formal review, it's like 3 am here...nice work...*yawns* keep...going...Z *mumbles* good stuff...
eldrin chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
Brilliant and touchingly beautiful. I've seen some vast improvements in the Travis chapters and I'm enjoying it immensely. Love the story!
Kaz chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
Heh its so cute so vewy vewy cute... I love this game.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »