Reviews for Faith
Lauryn chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
in today’s world, man has created so many substitutions for the true worship of God that the people have lost their way. i love this poem, as i do the others.
Panthera ursus chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
You need to spend more time editing, and be more conscious of how the whole poem fits together. Remember that your readers will most likely still be thinking about one line a few back even as they read foreword, and therefore you need a more constant method of anycase, I fully understand the feeling. Nice.
Lost On My Own chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
i really like how you put your ideas across in this poem. while i don't necessarily agree with you, you made your point in a way that makes it easy to see no matter what you believe. nice job!
godkincocolate chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
How disappointing...I do not agree with your ways...could ya lighten up a bit
Xavier Everett chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
This is interesting. It's got some good ideas (and I agree with you on them) but there's something wrong with it. I'm not quite sure what. It doesn't really flow properly, and the rhyme seems slightly forced. This may just be because I read a really good poem on this subject (Colporteur by LauraKM) a little while ago, and I tend to compare anti-religious poems to that (even my own). Anyway, there's potential here - keep writing.

Xavier Everett
this is britt chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
questioning, similar to my own thoughts at one time or another. I'm sure many others feel the same. it's got a nice feeling to it.
Slowly Sinking chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I personally would have split the last line into 2, but that's just me. Good poem, clearly expresses your view and generally flows nicely.
GC Age chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I agree with most of the poems ideas but I must say everyone needs to believe in something that in it self is a religon.

I my self am considered to be roman cahtolic but since i am such a non-conformist i have edited certain parts of my faith to go along with my own veiws.

The way I see it If you are forced into a belief it is not your belief that is the problem with the large "cristen" majority these days in North Amercia how can we believe in peace when we are starting wars.

ok my thoughts on this subject are complcated so if you could not make sense of that well never mind.

Over all the poem was good and it inspired feelings in me which is exactly what a poem should do Good work!

Fait