Reviews for Forget me Not
Ski Bird chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
it's ok if you don't want to share but what happened?

how old were you and hong long did it last? sorry if i am offending you.

i think that from you putting this on here, you have gotten over it and is not holding a grudge on the male race. i am glad that you got over it. i mean he isn't good enough for you. i'm not just saying it like they say it in books. aren't you glad that you learned a lesson from it? rn't you glad that if got over quickly before it turned into something else more deep?

i believe that everything has a good side and a bad.

i really love that you shared this. think about how many other girls or guys out there who got their hearts broken?

i hope that the heartbreakers would realize one day. i dearly hope that it won't be too late for them to apologize. i am sorry to say that sometimes time can't heal emotional wounds...
Frigid-bitch chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wow... this guy really destroyed you didn't he? x.x" Well... so that you know... I know the feeling. lol. I love it...
GoofBall chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
wow... uh thats deep lol. wat did he do or wat happened? you seriously have a way with words.-GoofBall
Rabia.Ahmed chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
awesomely written! :)
D.M. Ralte chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
wow. thanks so much for reviewing the bride hunt, cuz otherwise it woulda taken me so much LONGER to find this amazing poem. lol. i gues mostly cuz u'r summary seemed real, n half cuz i love forget me nots, and half cuz my new story has forget me nots in its title. lol. u'r poem is amazing n shows real depth. it spoke to my heart...*tear*. ha ha. thanks! n keep on writing!
rosie chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
being forgotten is sometimes better than being remembered.
klleongmsia chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Ur poem is GREAT..!
pinkfairydust chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
so sad! it's really good though!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
incredible
Natalie chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
that was beautiful! i know what you meen by everthing in that poem. it happened to me too. he told me that it was going to last and that he loved me more than anything else, then he had sex with a girl whom he got pregnant before we went out. it's still hard to believe but im over him because i realised that anyone who could do that wasnt worth a damn.
ShadowYellowEyes chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
This is a really beautiful poem, and I don't think the entire beauty of it can be understood unless read aloud. So anyone looking at the reviews to see if it is worth reading, read this one aloud!

Just a picky thing... I know how important this poem is to you, so don't take it personally. It can be applied to all poetry. The punctuation is incredibly important in poety, even more so than prose. When there is no punctuation at the end of a line, the reader is supposed to continue on to the next line without pause. That can seriously affect the reading of it, so beware. For an example of that, look at Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream Act 5, Scene 1, lines 108-117. Read line to line (as most people do), it makes perfect sense. Read from punctuation to punctuation, (as it is supposed to be read) it makes little to no sense, which was Shakespeare's point. And when I mean read line from line, just straight through, ignoring punctuation. Best of luck in future endeavors. Shadow
Renzie chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Beautiful. I really enjoyed this poem. I'm sad to hear it's based on your true feelings though :( So knowing that, I can't really give you any critisizm (Not that this needs very much).

Looking forward to read what else you have to offer :)
sealednectar chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Woah! I really like the imagery this poem gives and i love what it's about. Great job.
rosiedreamer chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
its awesome
Se7en Storey Reason chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
The rhyming in this is great and it's not forced. Great job with using a good choice of flowing words.