Reviews for Goodbye
Forever Forbidden chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Nice thought. The almost dialogueish poem was enlightening.

Helen

-THanks for reviewing my poem!
ThatGirlInBlack chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
o wow...that's all I can say is wow...I should make my ex read this...
Akai-MS chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
*Sniff sniff sniff* that...was...so...SAD! OMG! I think I'm really gonna cry my heart out now...no seriously. It was awesome! If I had a bigger imagination, I probably would have really cried! But unfortunatly I don't T-T...but anyway nice job! It was really well done and had a lot of emotion running through it. And again good job.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Went very fast, and I think it could ahve used some more detail, but still good.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
*bursts into tears* this is a great poem that I can relate to. Love it! Write on; you have talent!

~Anna~
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I know this feeling too well. I did this the other day actually, i can't love, it just isn't working for me. You may wanna read my poem, I don't Understand" i dunno. Anyways, great job and i can't wait to read more of ur stuff.
ygg chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Nice work. Very direct which makes it a pretty powerful read. But I like it!
EternalTimexX chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
That's better. Less cliched. nice work. keep writing.
myheartiswaypastbeating chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Love it! Last to lines really finish it nicely. caliorbust
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
SO full of emotions. This poem has raw, heartfelt emotion. I feel like this also, its one thing that holds me back from having a relationship. Beautifully written.

Keep it up.
youzi chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
there were times i think i felt just that way..do keep writing D
Chaloux chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
This is a really good poem. I like the sincerity. I encourage you to keep writing.
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
i like how it's in italics. nice touch. the rhthm was awesome, and i though teh word choice was fantastic. great poem, greatER poet!

SP