Reviews for Why Did It Have To Be This Way?
ode to a firefly chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Thanks for your reviews. I like this song, but the phrase "My wounds are crying for the grace," is stolen almost word-for-word from Evanescence's "Tourniquet," so you might consider changing that one phrase. Other than that, good job!

~TPC~
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
this is deep and emotional..I love it. Just heartfelt. Keep up the great work..and I hope it comes out better for you

~Sorrow~
putz-6 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
This is an awsome poem _
AllyCred chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
i really like this...i know how it feels exactly...but you'll pull through thats what we girls do...nice flow it was great. lots of love ~AllyCred~
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
oh i know what that feels like... i had written a song similar to it called my suicide or smthg... cant remember, might have even removed it cause i didnt like it. i do that often, remove what i dont like... sighs. ah well. anyhoo! all that to say i know this feeling, nicely described and agagin *hugs* and queen vixta says u rock so ill review a few more :P
queenvixta chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Cliche? I'm not feeling that way about it. I really like it and the chorus is beautiful. Keep it up! QueenVixta
Kelsey chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
This song was a bit cliche. I have to agree in some ways with Siph Speigel. No, I'm not saying that you're a little emo girl with a knife at your wrist. What I'm saying is that you should use more imagery, analogies, similes, literary techniques. Something to draw the reader in and step away at least a little bit from the cliche border. Keep writing though.

- Kelsey
MeAgAiNsTtHeMuZic44 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
That was unbelievable. You have a LOT of talent. Keep writing and posting. *shivers* it made me shake.
Siph Speigel chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Uninspiring, cliche word usage, cliche angst.

Angst is a fantastic emotion to write from, but you have to use it much more creatively than this. For someone with as much angst as you clearly have, I know you can do better.

This was a little emo girl crying black tears with a knife at her wrist.

If you're going to write, dont write a split second after a line pops into your head. Think it through, make people really see what you're feeling and why.

Use imagery and analogies. Be creative, and people will appreciate anything you write, no matter what the emotion.
Cooties chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Wow. Very powerful. Hopefully you're not thinking about suicide. Just rememeber that it's never the answer. If you feel suicidal talk to a Counselor or someone you can trust. Keep writing! This was great!