Reviews for I Don't Matter
Society's Misfit chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Are you kidding? this is realy good it brought me to tears because its me its exactly how i feel
gypsylass chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
i can totally relate to this. its great, how you express emotions so well!
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
those guys shouldn't say bad things about your work cuz all of it is excellent work! This is really good and I like it. your stories are good, my story, "There's a Heart Somewhere" is okay but your's seem to come out really great.

~Sorrow~
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Great job! I really like it and the stlye!
putz-6 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
This is an amazing song and I can really relate to it great job _
AllyCred chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
this is great..and remember you are not worthles, no matter how hard life is it would be even worse with out you...great poem i loved the emotions coming from this. lots of love ~AllyCred~
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
i liked this, how could people not like this song? it was awesome, just always remember you do matter to someone, never lose hope. keep writing! all my love, shadowed mind
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
This is really really nice song... like the words, the flow, the whole thing. V/v/good! I thanks for your review, much appreciated!
Kelsey chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I hope you don't think that I was one of those jerks. I think that your work is good. It's just not reaching it's full potential. Just try using literary techniques... Just for me? *puppy dog pout* Please?
MeAgAiNsTtHeMuZic44 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
That was amazing. Don't let those people get you down! I think your poems are beautiful and you are VERY talented! Keep on writing please.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
aw *hugs tightly* ur not worthless! U DO MATTER! and yeah lotta good that does coming from me who u dont even know. but u do matter tho, cause ur human and tehre are ppl out there who care for you. i know u may feel like u cant matter any less and all, cause i feel that way too a lot of the time for many years now. its not a pleasent feeling. but there are ppl out there who u know that do care. just remember: for every person who *hates* you tehre is one that *loves* you. balances out the world :) or so i like to believe cause it keeps me going sometimes. good luck and i hope you feel happier soon :)
queenvixta chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I really like this, I actually think it is one of your best. It has some really well expressed raw emotion. Keep up the good work! QueenVixta