Reviews for r a p e
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hey there, I'm here to share some great news. This poem was added to the Poetry category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

"Helen Thinks: I am going to be honest and tell you that my review is going to be longer than the poem ‘r a p e’ by poetic abortion but that is what makes it god damned fabulous! Seriously in eighteen words, poetic abortion manages to stir so many powerful emotions in the reader I think I should raise a glass to them. With the dark context of rape, this poem probably will be considered as controversial and probably leave people wondering why it would be written in the first place but I think it’s flawless and really though provoking. Honestly, I’m starting to be a huge fan of poetic abortion’s work."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
Isca chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
The line "What a ruse" has captivated me beyond all else. I'm sitting here in awe, basking in your ability to connect so well to the reader. You took a difficult subject to talk about, and expressed words of truth and pain. Great work! :D
riotmaker chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
amazing. painful. beautiful beyond comparison.

xoxocasey
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
OO chilling. It was really creepy. See I guess someone else's name is Naomi who was your beta reader only Naomi is my name so I read that and I'm like WOAH. Haha. Anyway, I love the title. And just everything. My favorite lines are "the love in your gaze/(what a ruse)" I love the idea of that one, heart stopping gaze. I can see big, love filled brown eyes that, instead of making you feel wanted, make you feel empty and hollow and a little bit used. Wow. Very inspiring. I love it.
K. L. Kirby chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
you did a good job with explaining but not putting too much out... good job kario
Written chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
That was . . . how I felt. congratulations on capturing it.
Living4HimRU chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Oh... wow... that was beautiful! In so few words. That's sometimes very hard to do... but you pulled it off very nicely. Nice, wonderful work... I love it. Keep it up! :)Tasha
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
ow, short, painful, and just sugarloads of fun for a hyperactive beaver on crack, a muchly excellent poem
Diana Shore chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
So much revealed in so few words.

Excellent poem.

Take care, D.
stashedlover chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
beautiful (:
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I wasn't expecting that. blinks It's interesting watching the atmosphere change so dramatically in between each line- and that's the beauty of short poems. You packed a lot of emotion and depth into these three lines and made effective use of the layout. Me likie.
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I've been thru ths (let's get that out of the way quickly) and I have to say I admire this. Concise, saddended, and of course intense- it's perfect.

-jess
a moth in lace chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Oh, wow! This is just so powerful. It's simple but the words you chose give it such an impact. "(what a ruse)", the sarcasm in that is spectacular, after following the first line... And "the smell of / you upon me /can't wash it away/." Just so great! It gives me the chills... It's so simple and short but just BAM! Hehe, I'm ranting. Anyway, magnificent job.

-marie
Senshi's Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Intense and true.

I must ask on what inspired you to write this.

MuCh LoVe,*Senshi's Tenshi*
Aleara Conlin or Cut chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Oh...sadly, I know what this is like, but I think you did a great job of portraying the emotion in just a few lines. :)Luv,Allie and/or Cut
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »