Reviews for Candy
white-clouds chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Aw, that was certainly sweet!
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Neat analogy. thx for your comments. m
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
m wow! that was so astounding, very beautiful and sweet! awesome work!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I like its sincerity. But, check up on the "yours" in this poem. They should all be "you're or you are" whichever you prefer for the flow.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
this is great...its always nice to have someone in ur life that makes you feel this way...well done...i love it. lots of love AllyCred
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Aww. That was one of the sweetest things I've ever read. (haha. get it? sweetest? ha. uh. yeah, i know. really stupid and not very funny.)

You are awesome because you wrote that for someone. Gosh, I wish one of my friends would write a poem for me. :-(

lol. Anyways... shutting up.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Sweet...that a cute poem! Keep writing!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
aw... thats so sweet Very cute keep it up!
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
This was a nicely written poem, and the way that you've chosen some of your words seems to be expertly chosen. Grammar is a little bit off, but nothing a little beta-reading couldn't do. I see that you've done a little bit of revision, and it made this piece even more powerful than before. You're writing style is maturing, and it's developing its own unique touch and feel. Continue playing on with this kind of style, and I'm sure that you'll find a style that you'll be satisfied with. All in all, nice job, and I find myself addicted to your work. Good job.

_

chibichocobo
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
heheheh candy! candy is dany, but liquor is quicker (says johnny depp in charlie adn the chocolat efacory coming out in summer 2005!) eyah! awesome poem, its really nicely done. keep up the writing
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I loved this. It was very sweet, and I hope you shared it with whoever you wrote it about. I love the metaphor through this piece of describing someone as candy, but all types. The licorice part was especially interesting. Good piece.
Rose of Granuaile chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
This is a cute little poem. I would suggest however that you check your grammar. Several "your"s in there should be "you're." Other than that, like I said, this is cute, nice descriptions, could flow a little better I think, but that's just my opinion. I like the last two lines. Nice job!

Hip
Aku no Otaku chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
good poem, has a good flow :D
midsea chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
heh, this is cute. I completely enjoyed reading it.

Nice work.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
ADD-san, this is such a sweet and beautiful piece. I think your friend should feel lucky to have this poem dedicated to them, the style is highly effective in this and the poem touches a chord within me that just makes me feel so hyper, so jovial at this point in time. wonderful work as always! never a disapointment in any way! :D never stop writing! you are to good!

!* noelle *!