Reviews for SilverGrey Eyes
Kitty Cat Turtle chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Usually, when people take the time to review my work (Lui et Moi), I try to return the favor.

I am SO GLAD that I did.

This story was absolutely BRILLIANT in every aspect. The concept is nothing new- people in love, one dies, the other commits suicide- but the way that you executed it made it beautiful and touching. This would be a nice multi-chappy story- maybe the main character's life flashing before his eyes as he dies? Just a thought. Anyway, KEEP WRITING. It gave me goose-bumps
Xxnever-knewxX chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
That was so...sad but yet so...T_T oh I don't know. Very good but very sad the opposite of good? 'Cause then they would cross each other out...But in this case, I'll just say them separately. That was very good(_). And it was also very sad (T_T). But I still liked it
Elemental Mage chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
So so sad. Sniff Why do you have to write angst! Not fair sniff.
Musik-freak41890 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
oh god...

oh my freaking god...

Wow.

This was EXCELLENT!

I loved how you started it out with a situation that just drew the reader in and came back to it in the end...it was so intense and so REAL. and so vivid! wow!

just...

beautiful beyond belief.

I’ve stuck in on my Favorite Stories list. I LOVED it!
Lyn-Z chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
To say the truth, i dont normally leave reviews i know, im horrible but i did for you because..well, im not sure, its totally random. I liked your story; your character goes through much pain and its difficult not to sympathize i dont think thats a word, but sure. You portray emotions greatly...great great great! I wrote a one-shot suicide fic once...i got like, one review, so im sure it sucked. Yours though, excellant fic.
Danceangel chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
That story is so sweet. I really like how you manage to create the story so smoothly. Great job!
Novelist chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
this is awesome. It's so life-like. Good job!
midsea chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Wow. This is fantastic, I absolutely love it. The description is amazing. I can really feel how she feels during her first kiss and the pain during the accident. There really is nothing wrong with this.

I only had one problem, "I guess I took it for granted, until that fateful day."

That is a really cliched line. I know you can do better then that line because it is apparently throughout this entire story.

Good job with this. It's very, very well written.