Reviews for I Cry For You
method acting chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Some is straightforward but very heartfelt just the same. I'm seeing a pattern of this in your work, sort of similar topics as well. Lovely job though. Great chorus. Liked that. Nice job.
loster chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
it seems to repeat alot, but you still write well about this topic.
The Angel In Hell chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
that was really beautiful
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Powerful song, the intensity of raw emotion in this is amazing. It is one of the worst things to see someone you love and you shared beautiful times with grow cold towards you, and you have expressed this very well in this song.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
this is deep and touching. Very heartfelt and I can feel that pain..due to experience. This is great work. I love it.

~Sorrow~
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Hey! Parts of this are relatable to me. Parts of it makes me think of the person I wrote "You don't know" for he litrally doean't know me and I don't know him. So...*shrugs*. Anyway sorry about that little ramble, nice song you have here,~Amber~
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I loved it, the last two lines made is exceptionally good

( Thanks Once )
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Oh...so sad ::tear-tear::. Good job! Keep writing!

PS: thanks for the kind review too! ::bows::
putz-6 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
This is an awsome song _
AllyCred chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
this is great...i love the constant stream of emotion, nothing ever falters and its just amazing...well done...its very imaginative and reveals so much but also keeps a lot hidden at the same time. lots of love ~AllyCred~

P.S.~~thanks for the reviews appreciate it.
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I like the almost song-like layout and the way that you repeat the word "cold". Nice angst.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
i liek the chorus a lot.. nive job thanks for the review
Kelsey chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
You see, I liked this one. A lot. Very powerful. Good job.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
very powerful
queenvixta chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
This is very strong and emotional as always. The chorus is my fave part. Keep up the good work! queenvixta