Reviews for A Punk Way Of Life
Kayla chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
What's happening to this storry?

It's been amazing so far, update!
MoriMorte chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
heh nevermind it was only my comp now i'm off to read you story sry about that!

i wish u luck on your writing!

A Dark White Rose
untitled furniture chapter 9 . 10/21/2006
This was so nice. I love this story! Long chapters are always the best _ It would take me weeks to write something this long!
scissor shaped chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
wow... jaja lindo love disaster
Nothing So Mundane chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
ah! I loved it! your note! and your chapter! and greys anatomy jaja It feels really nice to know I am part of this, thank you very much. First, I think YES you should change to young adult, because now you don't only write what you like and imagine... you write the reality and you write feelings and you write to the heart. Second, it's mihaela! tri bien tri bien jaja I am like a proud mom!
PamWTKA chapter 9 . 8/22/2006
My original review was amazing. I felt good about it when I finished writing it. Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my reach and FP being a bitch, you will never read that piece of brilliant comment. And apparently, I won't ever remember exactly what it said.

Anyways, I do remember that I made two important points. The first being that I love how you portray ALL your characters, which results in me loving ALL of them. I don't think you can even think about improving the story.

Then the second point dealed with the plot. Alas, I can't remember exactly what about it. It could be how beautiful it is developed. And how I'm dying to know what will happen in the next chapters, but knowing it's still a long time until you update, I should save those words (ops, I didn't hehe). But I believe I just ranted on and on about your perfect timing regarding the sad and funny times. No joke is out of place and no tear is wasted. I seriously cry and laugh while reading this.

With much love and apologies for the lateness of this review. Pam.

PS. I'm intrigued about the virus part in the song.
Lyrical.Love chapter 9 . 8/21/2006
I really love this story. I hope you update soon!

And great choice in songs. I absolutely love RENT and One Song Glory fit great in the story.
botella de agua chapter 9 . 8/20/2006
aloha jajaja si otra vez soi io pero creo q tengo q seguir updateando mis nombres para q tengas mas madres q poner tengo q hacer el puto cuadro d telerin pero me da muhca hueva entonces creo que no lo hare y q elsa se vaya a la verga... me kga neway... puta q buen chapi... q bueno q lo posteaste todo junto jajaja obvio se me va el pedo d qn es qn pero bueno hmm me gusto bastante sobre todo considerando q io ia no tuve nada q ver at all pero bueno tengo un sueno d la chingada asi q io creo q el cuadro asqueroso ia valio... te quiero un chingo cerdo y ahora no encontre tantos errores jaja no c si es pq estoy semi gtona pero dejemoslo en q ia mejoreaste
Kaula chapter 8 . 8/19/2006
UPDATEE
shanasheart too lazy to sing in chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
AMAZING STORY...OMG! i feel is going along so well i kinda wanna hug you for doing it. I really hope you update soon...btw...loving how you made each character their own person without just statin how they are...by just...writing it so well..

gosh i love this story.

BUH BYES!

shana
silentsilhouettes chapter 8 . 5/17/2006
this story's getting goodhope u keep updating!
PamWTKA chapter 8 . 5/2/2006
Sorry for not reviewing earlier. I'm just... stupid for lack of a better word.

I seriously love this story. It makes me go: Brendon who? And I literally jumped from my seat when Liam said he was bi... I even gasped, then sort of screamed, and finally giggled hystetically.

"Kyle blasts out laughing “Pumpkin pie… like the one Emily’s eating… isn’t that pretty ironic?”Jake raises an eyebrow “Why would that be so?”" This has to be one of my favorites scenes ever. I laughed a lot.

So you know... it wouldn't hurt you to update soon. Like... yesterday. And you'd make my day... whoa! as B-day present. You know you want to! *wink wink*
untitled furniture chapter 8 . 4/29/2006
Muhahaha I reviewed finally... I'm always the last one reviewing. The story is getting good, can't wait for a update.
Nothing So Mundane chapter 8 . 4/15/2006
ah! so good! I loved this chapter, we're at last getting to know Liam :D congratulations.
i o chapter 8 . 4/10/2006
chido aunq necesita d algun mejor editor ( io io io io) jojo se pone interesante aunq lo senti muy rushed o sea q en el mismo capitulo q liam corte con jake (admeas d q apenas hace poquito se enteran q tiene novio) se enteren q es bi. jajaja y t voy a quotear a fierro en su trabajo d elsi: las voces de los personajes cambian demasiado lo cual lo hace un poco confuso. chales ahora si dje un riviu critico pero bueno jojo asi puedes estar 100% segura d q lo lei. q tal les jue en el hotel? tqm cerdo feliz cumple aloha
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »