Reviews for The Pen Story
blonde-and-blubbering-one chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
For all who are reading this, I am Alex's friend Angel. I am the blonde and blubbering one in all the pen stories. I ROCK! I'm not just saying this either. Ask Alex on a review herself. Anyways, I love this story. I was one ofthe first to read it at our school. Its funny. love u alex!luv Angel (cough cough)
miasmas chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
Great you made the bunnies soud like a group of crazy people...Nice job! Anyway, the idea of the crazy lunch ladies is hillarious! I hope Mr. Rogers(THE KFC MAN) never reads this. If he does well he won't know it's you. Anyway get the third chapter up already!

Miasmas
miasmas chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
WHy does this seem so familiar... Oh yeah I was one of the people who was trying to read the story. Great play thing...

Miasmas
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Craziness. I must say. Some nice sarcastic randomness. Just adjust the formatting so the dialogue reads better.
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I'll try to work with your suggestions, but am just too darn lazy to right now... {-}

Ah, well, so, thanks!
Notoday chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Hmm, very interesting, hehe. I liked it but the format wasn't exactly a play. If you rearranged some of the spacing, etc. it could flow a little better. Other than that, good job. Can't wait to see scene two.
Ashley Alquine chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I like your premise and plot, but you should separate the different lines of dialog so that it is easier to read. A list of characters at the beginning would be wonderful too.