Reviews for AUDITIONS
whitecrayons chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Oh my god that was HILARIOUS.

XD
Lauranthalsala chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Haha

Abbott and Costello

Classic :D
ilovemonkeiz chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
That was so hilarious. I swear, I was laughing and my mom looked at me like I was on crack... AHEM. Anywhos, it was wicked awesome.
Singing After Dark chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
wow, hilarious. love this so much. darn those crazy actors. ha ha ha, liked the ending; i wasn't expecting that. Female was hilarious. and benito was my favorite. awesome job!
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Wow, this was absolutely hilarious! I loved the Abbot and Costello part. Heck, what am I saying-I loved all of it! You did a great job with the humor. D
India Blackwell chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Loved this, especially Benito. It reminded me way too much of all the talent show auditions back in middle !
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Hilarious. Masterpiece of humour. Loved it. The highlights for me were Sally's head rolling across the stage and the fight over Billy's dummy.

You made me laugh. Though for some reason I was expecting the good dancer to trip over the rubbish acts, break her leg and the director hav a nervous breakdown. I loved your twist though. Competition, not likely. Brilliant.

Much peace, luv and jelly babies,

Tanika (this is a now a fave of mine luv)
MonsterMan865 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
THAT ROCKED! Having gone through auditions myself, I know how bad people can be (especially singing. OW!) My favorite part was your Abbot and Costello tribute, that was HILARIOUS! Keep on writing cause that ROCKED!
Jehanne De Ange chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
It's cute! VERy cute. I feel sorry for Femal though... I'd hate to have that last name if I was a guy. Good job! It's cute! Toodles!
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
That was awesome! I love the end ... and Benito! :-)
Rebecca chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Hilarious. Just hilarious. I thought it was really funny. I was actually laughing out loud.
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Haha, that's really good. I think it'd be really fun to direct as well, except for the fact that I'm terrified of ventriloquist dummies. Good play, though.