Reviews for Lyrics of Me
Unready chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
potent and perfect
butterflyofhazeleyes chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I like it! I can relate cuz a lot of the time, people don't see me for who i really am. Keep writing!Butterfly
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Your poem whispered what you wanted it too... the reading between the lines was quite a literary technique (whether you meant it or didnt). Relatable to everyone in the world and the final line is a big finale, fireworks all around. Bravo.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
The formatting and bold text makes this extra powerful. Well written!

*lime-girl*
nevermore the silent cry chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
oh so cool. i love the contrast with the bold(your words?) and the slanted stuffs(others people's words about you). at least that's how i see it. anyways, we love, very awesome.
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
hm i know the feeling.
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I LOVE the last line!
twilightwriter07 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Loved the last line...it's all something that everyone can relate. It just goes to show that people shouldn't take things for granted. Well done.
miasmas chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I liked this poem. It is really good. In fact I think you could make a good song out of it. This part would be an excellent chorus.

Miasmas
LilacShadow chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Well written. Great poem. I really like the last line most, but the whole poem is great really.
the-narration chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
This is so true...with the society we have now we definitely need people like you. _ Great job!
Broken Telephone chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Wow! This is a great poem! I love the last line! It's so well worded! (The title is awesome, by the way!) Great job!
Accalia Aeryn chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Great work! It's very true, I can relate.
loster chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
it always seems that way, doesnt it?
Aleara Conlin chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I can really relate to this...I like the subject of the poem.