Reviews for sugar rush
Kuradok Evangeline chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Nice choice of diction,

and a nice ending - its very different - not predictable.

Quirky and interesting.

K, Evangeline
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
weird, honest, and beautiful. great work!

tuesday
eldrin chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I like this, strange and sweet, there's a certain touch to it that I find myself enjoying very much.
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Hahaha I like the last two lines. This poem is pretty, I liked your descriptions. Keep writing!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
What powerful choice of diction! Very good
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
hm. Seems very basic. Not sure if i like it all too much, although I'm certain the simplicity was no mistake. Just not my cup of tea, though it definitely fits the feeling - coarse, tipsy, and blatantly honest. Nice piece for the sentiment.

-salt.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
thats a relaly odd sotry, but awesomely written
kalmia raphael chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
loved it. it seems so straightforward and honest... slightly sad in some parts. bits of rhyming some places sounds really nice... seeing red is an interesting concept.. because people usually see red when they're mad... anyway... i like the terms of endearments used in it too... overall.. yeah, loved it P
floppybelly chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
As promised, I'm reading your stuff now.

Interesting that the narrator prefers one type of alcohol over another, when they all have the same effect.

I'm probably just being stupid again, but why do you mention the light stench on the collar? How can a person inhabit it? And wouldn't it be viewed as a bad thing? Is that the entire point?

Why would the narrator bruise her neck? What is red? Why are they drunk? What does it matter? Will I ever stop the flood of questions? Does anyone even care?

Aww, poo... I'll just go away now.
Saeger chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Oh, that's neat. Not many people like to think of a scene like that... I can see someone having those thoughts trying to get drunk to gewt rid of them. Some of my friends (a lot of them...) are gay, adn one actually just recently admitted it to himself after a time like this. Great job!
Karmachanic chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Dude, that was frickin' awesome. No other words that can justify this peice really, it was certainly very original and unique (loved the touch of humor) and the ending was MARVELOUS!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
beautiful work once again. I found myself entranced by the breathtaking awe this seemed to project. lovely work!

!* noelle *!
midsea chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Awesome.

Well written and original.

I like it.