Reviews for Memories Lost
xx raincharm fetish xx chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
What an adventurous and delightful story! Honestly, it's like a guilty pleasure...AMAZING JOB! hehe still making steadily progress in reading it, but am thoroughly engaged all the way! Thanks for making my weekend definitely more interesting. -
FoxyGrampa chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
Interesting character, there. And I'm finding Kairo more likeable as well.

Good chapter, except that next time you want someone yelling, just use italics and use description for how loud their voice was. Using all caps makes your story look messy and more juvenile, as there are better ways to express someone yelling.

But a good chapter, none the less.

*goes off to read the next* 8D
FoxyGrampa chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. o.o; Kind of amazing, actually, considering it's length and how long you've been doing it. Kudos for keeping up with it, though, definitely.

But to make up for all those lost reviews, I believe I will make it my duty to read it all and review every few chapters! 8D Yae random spurt of semi-charity. xD

Very well written, and easy to read. A monotone, cold character is a smidge cliche, but at least you acknowledged that it would actually be an issue to relationships. A good bit of mystery you threw in there, too, if not a bit pushy on the whole italicizing 'her' thing. :3 But still good.

Looks like you've got a long run, here! I hope for many more characters to come into the picture, and for you to open up this world to me, the reader. n_n

I shalt be back! :D~
Succeeding At Failure chapter 59 . 8/6/2006
Wow... this story is amazing. I spent all day reading it and just wow... I absolutely LOVE this story. Are you going to update soon?
Mali Steelwing chapter 8 . 4/16/2006
This is a very good story. I like it. And I am happy to be the second reviewer. I truly enjoy it.
Luis Iniguez chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Cool... I haven't been able to read all of it yet, but i believe i will be back to. You probably write better than i do... can't reccomend anything.