Reviews for Cycle of Life
AnonymousProclamations chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I liked the writing though the time flip was hard to follow. Inspires me to write my own Mpreg . . .
dreamwalker16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
i cryed a little this story is awesome
nakatanizell chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
liked ya story. Josh is all I want a big fam, cute.
SMGrimm chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
well, i think thats a very cute story ...even though im not a big fan of neko being preggo. yesh, preggo.
blackladyknight chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
nothing between them in the bathroom and them in the bedroom they lust blended together so you don't know when one ends and the other begins
LilwenKeitha chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
i demand a sequal! lol it realli is deserving of a sequal.
Lexy-Kun chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Well, that was... short and... what's the word again ? Smexy, right ? (sorry, I'm french and I'm not sure anymore if it's the right word... but I think it is :p)Well, good one, short yes but with some cutiness and smexyness that makes it near perfection. More description of feeling would be good, but it's only because I'm a big fan of fluffyness :p
BunnyDoll chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
YAY! I like Damien... N! That was so happy. fluffy... I like fluff!
MagzRL chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
What do you mean this is total crap? I have been a silent fan of yours for a long time, and now I have to speak up!

This was by far one of your most original, creative, and descriptive stories yet!

Keep faith!Magz.
Maris. S chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
*lol* that had everything that a 10 chapter story has. And it was only one chapter which is like...wow. I liked it though. It was so cute - will there be another chapter?
jma chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Heh. That was cute.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
This was adorable! The only thing I would suggest is a line or some break between the bathroom scene and the bedroom scene so that the reader knows time has passed. Great job!