Reviews for Praise Be
The Postscript chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Beautiful...I read the review you left on this, and I think it's good you support gay rights. I do too...but too many people assume if you are Christian you are against gay rights. Keep standing up for what you believe in.
mm chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
u get flamed for being a christian? soz
blonde-and-blubbering-one chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
That is so nice...I love it! (Single pearly tear falls down slightly tanned skin). I'm such a firm Christian ( Alex you know that) so this poem ROCKS! Love Angel
Clodhopper chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
God has done so much for us. The least we can do in return is take time out of each day to praise him.

This is a beautiful poem. The person who left you that horrible review doesn't have a clue what he was talking about.

This is my new favorite poem on . WONDERFUL job.

Ty
Clodhopper chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
amen.

Did someone really send u a review like that? geez. It might be better if they at first tried to understand the faith before they bashed on it.

This was very peacefully written, i liked it. it had a smooth quality about it

Mack
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Oh, just so you know: One: I am not a whore,Two: I participated in a silent protest FOR gay rights. I walked around all day with a piece of duck tape over mysself. I sUPPORT THE GAYS!Three: Do not juddge people, only yourself,And Four: Get out of the religous section 't-I-so-Cool-I-hate-God!
InspirASIAN chapter 1 . 6/13/2005