Reviews for Box
lookingwest chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
hmm, mysterious, which is quite interesting, most people would tell you what was in the box, but i like how you kept it secret. some of the grammar could have been improved, and the flow was a bit choppy, but besides that, this was well done, and imagenitive.
Crystalfury chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
very nice
yinyang-shadow chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
CHECKY OUTIE! I'M REVIEWING! thanx for the review. i love this poem. it's so cool! :) keep writing, and FYI, probably almost everyone on here writes rubbish in their dirty bedrooms. I know I do. on my old clunky laptop that's constantly breaking down, too! or on other random people's computers! hehe...well...KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK! i'm reading most of your stuff, but (i'm SUCH a hypocrite) i'm not reviewing all of it. i'm telling you now that so far i like what i've read! D c ya, yinyang-shadowps. luv ur screenname!
Huntress of the stars chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Wow, good. Randmoness always does the trick, huh? It is in the half-asleep state, the dream state, that all creativity flows. Right? Anyway, I loved it. Great!
randomunknown chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I like, very random.
TheDevilsAngel09 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
good poem and well writen..have you tryed writing any fiction work...you would be good at it, this poem is very descriptive..great work, also it makes you think what is in the box, excellent work.

Laura

if you have time please review some of my work. thanks
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Yes! It's random! I like it! Hehe! Write on!

Anna