Reviews for Rahzthalt
Sekoku Tachibana chapter 17 . 2/27/2006
Now that I'm caught up to date I can finally tell you to UPDATE. XP;

Still, nice story. But the "dream" cut-off is kinda annoying. You should have just had him doze off to bed. /
Paigery chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
I never comprehended people not having eyebrows before, until L from Deathnote came along, then K-chan told me she had to pencil hers in, and now Viki. Wow, I'm learning a lot of interesting things. XD;; Poor Vikashar, I can only imagine how his obsessive-compulsiveness affects how his self-image is.

And YAY, it's Mr. Darkall! :D Uh, ehyuahlahnnalyrriooalla? Wow, Amber. That just made my head hurt. I love how he's all like, "Viki! Want shinies?" That makes me happy. He's so funny! I love Treiyon Darkall. He's so cute, and yet his looks make him appear really enigmatic. Well, I guess his history does make him enigmatic, but he feels as if he can share pretty much anything with Vikashar, and I love that he wants to understand his son and make his son understand him. I bet Treiyon Darkall could make anyone feel better, really, because he's so damn cute.

Vikashar said something about living up to peoples' legacies... I didn't know Nollika had a legacy. XD Oh well, Nollika is awesome, so I'll go along with it. And poor Viki, he goes through the same thing as I do, having so many people before him that have made such good places in society for themselves. Although I'm not as confident as Vikashar.

Y'know, I think I'm gaining a fondness for Vikashar for his quality of trying to live up to how other people see him. I think that's really admirable. Does that mean that his sometimes pompous attitude is an act a lot, or...? Oh, well. Lots of things to ponder.
Todd chapter 17 . 10/4/2005
So, he takes the impatient route to knowledge. Well, whichever suits him. It's too bad Kerdifplaron isn't a little more mischievious. She could have given him a polymorph spell without him knowing it, which would turn him into a chicken whence he utilized the word. Then she could return and chastise him, citing his impatience for the 'fire' spell not working as it was supposed to. I guess we'll see how this works out for him...

I don't ever want to be Vikashar's instructor in anything, by the way.
Moose chapter 17 . 10/3/2005
Vikashar and Kerdifplaron sure bicker a lot, though I guess that's pretty typical. But I have to admit at some points I was thinking "Geez, shut up and get on with it!" but I'm just impatient.

On a related note, a lot gets repeated in this chapter. Still, at least it gets somewhere.

I don't understand so much how not getting any sleep will make you stronger. I thought that usually when people lose sleep they get used to not having it, but they still don't feel any better.
Souzou-chan chapter 17 . 9/26/2005
Ah you continue your explanation of magic and it is indeed good like that in the last chapter.

Vikashar is indeed impatient and stubborn and hard-headed. OH yeah horny too. Horny little bugger.

He still amuses me.
Souzou-chan chapter 16 . 9/26/2005
Oh my the little bugger is getting rather demanding of his . . .elder sister? *blinks*

I liked how you explained magic in your world. Pretty fun.
Souzou-chan chapter 15 . 9/26/2005
So war in Netera and Kerdifplaron protecting her offspring? How noble and the like.

Heh, there goes Vikashar again, obsessed with his makeup and getting himself fixed.

He never ceases to amuse me.
Souzou-chan chapter 14 . 9/26/2005
Yay for sibling interaction.

I honestly can't think of much to comment on. So I'll move in. ;;
Souzou-chan chapter 13 . 9/26/2005
Loved how you described the swordplay moves and motions in this chapter. Very elequint (I know I spelled that wrong)

Flowed nicely once more. Good job. Kudos!
Souzou-chan chapter 12 . 9/26/2005
Ew major mangled-ness. I wonder how it happened though . . .

And Vikashar still amuses me. How hung up he is on hygenics. _

And the sword picking, god picking something bigger than you is indeed foolish. Though picturing the crystal blades they seem very beautiful indeed.

*twirls* Good chapter!
Souzou-chan chapter 11 . 9/26/2005
*thinks* Hm . . .

So Thalazzy was of that place Vikashar is not too intent on taking the entrance exam thing or whatever huh?

And he killed his queen too huh?

Neat. _
Souzou-chan chapter 10 . 9/26/2005
First off I must randomly comment how improper it is to text message with people during a FUNERAL! :-P

Epiphany's can be so amusing, especially when inspired by "beautiful men" are they not?

There's a typo right at the end of the chapter: "Wherever her soul was, Vikashar thought that it would be nice if it could be as tranquil as he (her?) body-and bathed in a world of mist and mysticism, if not snow."

As I was reading before I assumed your world that you build was that of the world of old, but seeing you mixing modern day elements like cell phones, khaki's, sneakers and the whatnot I suppose shattered that image. Now I must rebuild! hahaha
Souzou-chan chapter 9 . 9/26/2005
"I know. I want to mate, but I don't want any offspring. I think I'll have a vasectomy." - This amuses me.

*thinks for a moment* Am I that easily amused?

I still must comment how easy it is to read your chapters when I finally find the time to do so. *nervous laugh* I mean the way you write it and the way you allow the events and conversations to flow makes it easy and I feel that needs to be touched upon. So good job to you. Easy to read flow is important if I remember correctly. _
Souzou-chan chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
Interesting funeral party, the whole little bit with Snooks being happy for his child was very cute and appropriate. I mean why be sad before your own child?

Vikashar is short? Hahaha, problably doesn't help that Stlive is just as tall and she's only nine.

Btw, I may have not read it but what kind of wings does Stlive have?
Souzou-chan chapter 7 . 9/26/2005
Aw what a touching chapter. The whole father song thing was rather cute and heartwarming in a sense, though Vikashar does love his attempts to spoil that emotion now does he?

Very well written as always!
101 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »